Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Report: 3-star DE Abule Abadi commits to Kentucky
ANDREW ASTLEFORD
SEC Country Staff

More stories by Andrew Astleford

Kentucky reportedly has added to its recruiting class.

As reported by 247Sports’ Ryan Bartow on Monday night, three-star defensive end Abule Abadi has committed to the Wildcats. Abadi visited Kentucky over the weekend, per Bartow. The 6-foot-5, 245-pound athlete from Lakeland, Fla., is rated as the nation’s No. 188 prospect by 247Sports’ composite rankings

Abadi chose the Wildcats over five schools, including Florida and Florida International. He’s the 24th commitment of Kentucky’s 2017 class.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Possibly one has the grades, the other doesn't and they're a package deal. If so, not our fault.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
We need super unicorn powers to finish this cycle out. Good grief, go vols. Might as well root for the buck tooth, sister daters because we're basically them.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if kids start not looking at UF because of the way they treated Robinson. I tweeted at Stricklin, Florida Football, and UF. I have seen others tweet at Fuchs... I think that is a good way to go.

There is always the possibility there is more to this story, but nobody has heard it yet.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
In all the years of following recruiting, I've never seen such a screwed-up recruiting season.

You were not around for the Kenny Smith saga I described above? You were not around when Colon sent NLOI to both Miami and UF? You were not around when an LB picked UND on signing day after being a UF commit for a long time. There was also another signing that went way way after signing day.

It is not signing day yet and things could get very very very dicey that day and anything can happen. Such is the nature of recruiting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
giphy.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
BREAKING: UF admin will no longer accept the Gaddy twin's LOIs after not knowing the difference between "our" and "are."

Called it! Lolol

On the real though, this means we are getting Slaton, Conliffe and Wyatt. Or our coaches are morons. Time will tell :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.