Mac jumping in the tears of his haters

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Do not compare Gators to Richt. Just no.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember that picture 10 years ago of a shirtless Mark Richt jumping off the high dive in front of his players? It was supposed to show the camaraderie with his players. We made fun of it relentlessly at the time.

He did it again for Miami.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
1- No, I don't remember that.

2- Mac wasn't shirtless (thankfully)

3- He wasn't with players

4- We make fun of Richt for any and everything.
Not surprising you don’t remember. You weren’t “one of us” back then and just showed up out of nowhere a couple of years ago. You’re a teenager, right?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprising you don’t remember. You weren’t “one of us” back then and just showed up out of nowhere a couple of years ago. You’re a teenager, right?

Lol you are wrong on all accounts and you're not really close. Forgive me for not remembering a shirtless pic of Mark Richt from 10 years ago :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lol you are wrong on all accounts and you're not really close. Forgive me for not remembering a shirtless pic of Mark Richt from 10 years ago :lol:
Mark-Richt-by-AJC-Brant-Sanderlin-UGA-2008-kt8n4M_i39lza.jpg

You really don't remember this? Were you part of the GSMB? If so, what was your screen name? Don't attempt a lie, I will know.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mark-Richt-by-AJC-Brant-Sanderlin-UGA-2008-kt8n4M_i39lza.jpg

You really don't remember this? Were you part of the GSMB? If so, what was your screen name? Don't attempt a lie, I will know.

Nope, honestly don't remember.

I used to lurk on the site, and didnt become a more active member until it was towards the end of GSMB. User name was GatorJay.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jay, if you were a GSMB lurker (an obvious lie), tell me what happened in the first ever UF/Bama smack-off on TideSports before the 2008 SECCG.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
This really sounds like premature ejaculation.

I would much rather see the thread title: "Mac jumping in the tears of our most hated rival"
Beat the Noles, Vols, and Dawgs twice in a row each, and I'll be impressed.

Meanwhile, don't tell me you scored because she agreed to go out for a few drinks or because you bought some ED meds.

Brag about it after you hit it, bubba.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jay, if you were a GSMB lurker (an obvious lie), tell me what happened in the first ever UF/Bama smack-off on TideSports before the 2008 SECCG.

I'm not really sure why you think that's a lie...I was GatorJay over there, I just didn't post nearly as much.

As for your question, I don't remember. I wasn't nearly as active on there as I am here. Really not sure why this is such a big deal. Why would I lie about this?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This really sounds like premature ejaculation.

I would much rather see the thread title: "Mac jumping in the tears of our most hated rival"
Beat the Noles, Vols, and Dawgs twice in a row each, and I'll be impressed.

Meanwhile, don't tell me you scored because she agreed to go out for a few drinks or because you bought some ED meds.

Brag about it after you hit it, bubba.

Lighten up, Francis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator