Make Gator Football great again!

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
It has been brought to my attention that Mississippi State has fired their head coach . Which means we now have the worst coach in the SEC. It’s true folks outside of maybe the gamecocks nobody would trade their coach for ours . Amazing ! Another fireable offense from Scottie .Can the twerp Stricklin and make gator football great again!!!!!
After only 1 year too, something else I was assured was impossible to do.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It has been brought to my attention that Mississippi State has fired their head coach . Which means we now have the worst coach in the SEC. It’s true folks outside of maybe the gamecocks nobody would trade their coach for ours . Amazing ! Another fireable offense from Scottie .Can the twerp Stricklin and make gator football great again!!!!!
I know, but Scotty doesn’t know.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Greg Knox, who was previously an interim coach at both Mississippi State and Florida, will be the interim coach for the rest of the season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Stop posting.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s game day . Missouri has a good back . Do we have any men on the roster that want to hit the son of a bitch? Let’s knock some bastards into next week and make gator football great again!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s game day . Missouri has a good back . Do we have any men on the roster that want to hit the son of a bitch? Let’s knock some bastards into next week and make gator football great again!
I know you've got some new vile insults and creative death threats queued up. As usual, please keep them in this thread and don't start a new one.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know you've got some new vile insults and creative death threats queued up. As usual, please keep them in this thread and don't start a new one.
You kidding me? I’m expecting a well oiled machine to roll into Como and kick tiger ass. I’m jacked up about it .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You kidding me? I’m expecting a well oiled machine to roll into Como and kick tiger ass. I’m jacked up about it .
Have you considered not watching? It's obvious you can't emotionally handle the current state of the program.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just thought of my next thread title. You’ll get a good laugh out of it when the time comes .

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just thought of my next thread title. You’ll get a good laugh out of it when the time comes .

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
You guys are f'n SAD...

Holy crap, this is what we really need. Don't know where you found this. Was it leaked from Ox's Mind Camp?

Recall the prostitutes. They're not working anymore. "Trust the Process."

I want this for my sleep. It's too late to deploy this technology for tonight, but after a week of this I'll be ready to break some Nole necks with my bare hands.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap, this is what we really need. Don't know where you found this. Was it leaked from Ox's Mind Camp?

Recall the prostitutes. They're not working anymore. "Trust the Process."

I want this for my sleep. It's too late to deploy this technology for tonight, but after a week of this I'll be ready to break some Nole necks with my bare hands.
Honestly, if Napier had a non biological twin...

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shameful ending . Regardless if Max is our guy it’s time turn the page on Grammy . He loved those two yard check downs and I can appreciate his toughness but not much more he can do to make gator football great again . Billy played for a FG when he knew he had a less than stellar D. That’s putting it mildly . I’ve see. Tougher cheerleaders than what we play on the gator secondary . Typical from sunbelt Billy Bob . The man is worthless and has the killer instinct of a squirrel. **** sunbelt Billy and it’s time for Benny sassy to be called out publicly . Do your job and fire Scottie’s sorry ass mother ducker and make gator football great again!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator