New Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I follow several reputable local and national sportswriters on twitter including those that cover UF and there has been no mention of the TRob / Shannon rumor. The trolls are trolling.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;132189 said:
I follow several reputable local and national sportswriters on twitter including those that cover UF and there has been no mention of the TRob / Shannon rumor. The trolls are trolling.

It's not being tweeted by any journalists. Just other sources. Obviously rumors. Nobody has said otherwise. Not sure who's trolling.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n132085]Travaris Robinson (bottom right) with his players at a UF banquet earlier today.

B47zEgRCQAAVgFF.jpg

The players obviously relate to this guy and love him for lots and lots of reasons. :-) It'd be a gutsy move by McElwain to hand the defensive reigns over to T-Rob, but it could pay off in a big way. [/QUOTE]

Just wanted this said again.

+1

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Never really been a huge Durkin fan. It was my opinion that the former HC had his control freak attitude in everything. So how to truly evaluate what DJD could do without WM lurking. Not saying that he couldn't do it. Heck maybe he did learn alot from him. Always thought that WM promoted him up to be able to continue his control without much pushback from a Coordinator.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n132085]Travaris Robinson (bottom right) with his players at a UF banquet earlier today.

B47zEgRCQAAVgFF.jpg

The players obviously relate to this guy and love him for lots and lots of reasons. :-) It'd be a gutsy move by McElwain to hand the defensive reigns over to T-Rob, but it could pay off in a big way. [/QUOTE]

Anyone notice a racial overtone in this picture?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Bullag8r;n132189 said:
I follow several reputable local and national sportswriters on twitter including those that cover UF and there has been no mention of the TRob / Shannon rumor.

:snob:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n132241 said:
Anyone notice a racial overtone in this picture?

I noticed one in your post

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure what to think about this...Guess I'll just take the wait and see approach.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
The "Minister of Mayhem"? I don't care if he's good or not, we have to get behind a man with that nickname! Looks solid to me. One thing you have to look at: in order for MSU to put up the points they have, they need the ball a lot. Their D made that happen. I think we can color Durkin gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.