Note on Zaire

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Who are the people who have actively sought your football opinion? Name names.
I have repeatedly asked Sas for his opinion on football matters. In fact I've asked him to do a post game write up. His insight is informative, instructional and appreciated. He knows what he is talking about with regards to the gridiron from the perspective of a man who has played the game at the collegiate level. However, I do not wish to hear his opinion on any other subject.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So you're convinced Mac couldn't get rid of him? If what you're saying is true, then Mac should've said "either he's gone or I am". I can assure you any HC worth his salt would not be forced to retain one of the worst performers in the country. That's why I don't buy it. He's Mac's hire and his built-in scapegoat for making it to year 4 of mediocrity.
Of course he could get rid of him. Obviously you have no experience with hiring/firing employees. You NEVER release a key employee without having investigated several candidates and have confidence that you have a replacement. It's one of the most basic rules of being a CEO. It would be a huge mistake to simply fire someone and then be left with your pants down looking for a replacement. Apparently they were pretty close to having a replacement last year. Now granted, we may agree that a stiff wind would be a better option than Nuss but in reality you need to make a smart hire.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Im not so sure. Remember the DIDNT start as true freshmen. People forget that Mau either played little or redshirted and Mike actually played DT as a true freshman bc of lack of depth over there.

Halapeno was the one who actually started as a true freshman (and was naturally terrible then).
Halapeno was forced to start lomg before he was ready due to poor recruiting. People also seem to forget that the piss poor OL especially and offenaive recruiting in general began in 2009 under Creyer.

Maurkice played in all 13 games and started 11 at RG

http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1269&path=football

2007: Played in all 13 games and started in 11 at right guard (all except Ole Miss and Florida Atlantic)… Also took snaps at center...Became the seventh true freshman to start at UF on opening day… Graded out a Champion for the first time in his career at LSU (86 percent)… Also, was a Champion with an 85 percent the next week at Kentucky and an 83 percent later in the season against Vanderbilt.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Not a chance...the irony is that 2222 was actually called negative at another site. If you even question the staff you are summarily executed over there.
They are a bunch of brainwashed retards over there who get triggered very easily that's for sure.
Mari has been money through the years.

He is EASILY the best source on this board.

Easily.
Appreciate it!

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mariana, if that's true, then the dude shouldn't start. Talent won't help if you're slow on the uptake, as Driskel, who never even learned to throw the ball away instead of taking the loss would attest. It's obvious that Mac is not satisfied with the QB crew or he wouldn't have gone out of his way for these transfers -- especially for LDR and Applebie. Zaire is still a ? mark.
Kid likes to hangout in the clubs (til sunrise) lnstead of being in the film room/playbook. We'll see what happens going forward but the info on him isn't looking good.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are a bunch of brainwashed retards over there who get triggered very easily that's for sure. I been banned for about 3 yrs now cause I told someone they were full of s

Appreciate it!
I know I give you shyt on about the Nuss thing, but appreciate the effort you and @BMF have been putting in this offseason. @ThreatMatrix as well for his running thread.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Btw...4* RB Asa Martin is making his commitment Aug 24th and is visiting UF the week before.

4* DT Cyonis Miller is also going to commit in Aug. Guess who he's visiting for 3 days in August ;)

:chomp:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have repeatedly asked Sas for his opinion on football matters. In fact I've asked him to do a post game write up. His insight is informative, instructional and appreciated. He knows what he is talking about with regards to the gridiron from the perspective of a man who has played the game at the collegiate level. However, I do not wish to hear his opinion on any other subject.
I have lots of opinions, bigly ones, the best opinions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My wife is looking at me because I just read the first sentence and literally belly laughed.
Until Rog is on the podcast, we can't take it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.