Note on Zaire

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread IS Gatorchatter. How can you not love this place? :lol:

Think about it: a thread this lively, with this many posters, on a Thursday in the middle of July. No other Gator board has anywhere close to this much going on right now.
How the hell do you get a dislike for this!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The only way you get banned around here is for being too positive. ;)

Not a chance...the irony is that 2222 was actually called negative at another site. If you even question the staff you are summarily executed over there.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well its alky and its that time of night.
come on dude, get that dick out of your mouth. Seriously, we've talked about you talking with your mouthful. No one understands what you are trying to say, when you do that shyt.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alky why did you dislike Ox's post? :lol:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Swinging by late after a long day - and there are 86 posts because an OL says a transfer QB has learned the playbook. Which is further evidence Mac can or can't coach.

Of course you only accept a transfer you think can help your team. But "help" can mean depth. They quite often don't amount to much.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swinging by late after a long day - and there are 86 posts because an OL says a transfer QB has learned the playbook. Which is further evidence Mac can or can't coach.

Of course you only accept a transfer you think can help your team. But "help" can mean depth. They quite often don't amount to much.
Is your avatar the devil?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One time i was wrong...once! You a liberal tho so i expect this kinda stuff from people like yourself :crazy:

Btw...when have you ever brought info to the board worthwhile? I'll wait!;)
Mari has been money through the years.

He is EASILY the best source on this board.

Easily.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've never understood the draw to that movie. I'm all for funny but i just didn't get it. Made it through less than 5 mins and everytime i see a clip I'm glad I only wasted 5 mins of my life on it. But thanks for clearing that up, diddy. I've been scared to quote theo because i was scared he was part of one those satanic cults you see on the tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.