***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Georgia***

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The excitement is palpable.
I wonder if this is just how it is for me or is this the prevailing feeling in gator nation? I've barely thought about the game. Obviously I want to win but I'm not even sure I'd care that much if we lost. Guess I've just got other things going on that make football seem insignificant in comparison. Either that or the product kinda sucks... who knows.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I wonder if this is just how it is for me or is this the prevailing feeling in gator nation? I've barely thought about the game. Obviously I want to win but I'm not even sure I'd care that much if we lost. Guess I've just got other things going on that make football seem insignificant in comparison. Either that or the product kinda sucks... who knows.

I hear ya. I think it's a combination of the two. The product is terrible and I still b!tch about it from time to time, but it's not the be all end all it was when I was in my twenties. BTW, even though I've been a member of this board for only two months, I think you're my favorite poster, DSS.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if this is just how it is for me or is this the prevailing feeling in gator nation? I've barely thought about the game
The sentiment is widespread. Seven years of shyt will do that to a fanbase.

This is what Fooley will be most known for, destroying the Gator football program methodically and thoroughly.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
whippedpuppy16Preview-1.gif

Sep 29, 2015
Ok, I've waited long enough...
Ahem...

F V C K them all. F v c k Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (f v c k him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Kirby Smart, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, f v c k them all.

Fk AJ Green and Aaron Murray too

I think Ray Charles deserves an add to the list. Yeah, f v c k Ray Charles, too.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you want me to be in a good mood, we better beat the leg humpers... I'm from the Walker and Scott, my butt watching from the stands days... the Gators can't win enough times to quench that thirst for revenge... just saying, Go Gators!!

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I love Christmas, New Year's Eve, the back 9 on Sunday at Augusta, fireworks on the 4th of July, and opening day of snapper season... but my favorite time of the year is watching the exodus of red and black, after the 3rd quarter of the cocktail party! Nothing else compares to that moment

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015

I've said before that this is about the least excited I've ever been about UF football, but... I am going to the game and for the first time getting to sit in one of the luxury suites, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In our favor is the return of the defensive linemen. We have to be able to stop the run. They have a good target with Nuata at TE. Hopefully Davis is mobile enough to stay with him. This a place we could get exposed. If we can stop the run and force throws to the outside, I like Tabor and Wilson to eat up their WRs.

UGA's run defense has been stout. I don't expect us to run wild. We just need to keep third down manageable. Having Jordan healthy is huge for the OL. I think LDR is going to be the biggest factor. If he plays well, we smoke'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.