***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Georgia***

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I was reading GatorSports today and Robbie writes this article about how we should expect the unexpected and that the offense is going to bail out the defense in this game. He also says he should pick UGA if he truly was predicting the unexpected, then predicts the Gators to win 16-13. This is really good stuff y'all should check out. Now I have to ask, how does 16 points by the offense come anywhere close to bailing out the defense?
:headslap:
http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/11332/expect-the-unexpected/?tc=ar

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So I was reading GatorSports today and Robbie writes this article about how we should expect the unexpected and that the offense is going to bail out the defense in this game. He also says he should pick UGA if he truly was predicting the unexpected, then predicts the Gators to win 16-13. This is really good stuff y'all should check out. Now I have to ask, how does 16 points by the offense come anywhere close to bailing out the defense?
:headslap:
http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/11332/expect-the-unexpected/?tc=ar

tumblr_nro7w3swO91t7lixko1_250.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators gotta crush those fugly, stinky, grubby, dirty Dawgs!! Hopefully we don't step in Dawg shizzle on the way either. Go Gators!!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
UK is blowing out Missouri 21-0 with 9 min still in the 1st half...is our offense really this bad. That's 2 crappy teams in a row scoring at will against Missouri.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
UK is blowing out Missouri 21-0 with 9 min still in the 1st half...is our offense really this bad. That's 2 crappy teams in a row scoring at will against Missouri.

Kentucky is trying to win the East.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This might very well be the biggest game of Mac's career. For all of the "apathy" about this game, losing to UT, UGA, and most likely FSU would be as bad, if not worse, than 4-8 or a loss to Ga Southern or Vandy for HC.

I hope Mac realizes this. I like him, and I don't want the coaching "revolving door" because every new coach we get puts us back 3 years. I really, really want him to succeed. But if he loses today, and then to FSU, and keeps this 16th ranked recruiting class...

Go Gators!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Valid worry ... yet LDR had been out (little or no practice) for 2 weeks ? LDR's leg was shaky and his
footwork was compromised. Thus, he has to produce much better this game amid all the hullabaloo & TV.
I'm hoping the OL run blocking excels as Perine with Scarlett turns it up. This game, via many practices,
LDR has Cleveland to join with Callaway at rupturing Georgia's defensive backfield deep and across.
Don't forget, this makes Powell's routes harder to corral.? Don't forget Eddie's point-worth and enthusiasm.
Here's hoping this is the Gator Program's wake-up call ... Mac's wake-up call that will be an alarm if he doesn't
wake up spritely.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No, I think it's more that Mizzou is derailing. They are just plain horrible and getting worse each week.

Could be a renewed protest strike by Mizzoo football players ... to close up another dorm ?
"Could I get some muscle over here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator