***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Georgia***

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@osgators: New #Gators AD Scott Stricklin is here for his first Florida-Georgia game. Final game for Jeremy Foley as AD. Stricklin begins job Tuesday.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JacquieFran_: #Gators RB Jordan Cronkrite did not travel with team @BobRedman_Scout

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
We need our front 7 to play lights out against the run. I'm hoping that some of our injured guys on that side of the ball have healed up well enough to play effective football. If the Dogs get their running game going, it will be a long day. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Offensively, sustain drives and score TDs. Nuss better have his she-at together today calling plays.

I didn't see a prediction thread so I'm putting it here...Gators 24-17.

Let's go Gators!!!! STOMP A FCVKING MUDHOLE IN THESE BASTARDS!!!!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'm so over not having a good qb. Way to go Mac ignoring all the insanely good graduate transfers and going with Appleby

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I want Del rio to do well and hope he gets it done, but we can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot with that one penalty and then the interception especially with that one being right in the middle of the field. Del Rio just needs to be more aware that that's a dangerous throw especially if youre not going to put alot of zip on it. The velocity was too slow to try to fit that one in there.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Del Rio is crap. He'll throw multiple picks vs any halfway decent team just like I said he would before the season started. Mac is an idiot.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Has Danielson not watched enough UF football the last three years to know Tabor's last name is not pronounced "tay-bore" ?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I want Del rio to do well and hope he gets it done, but we can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot with that one penalty and then the interception especially with that one being right in the middle of the field. Del Rio just needs to be more aware that that's a dangerous throw especially if youre not going to put alot of zip on it. The velocity was too slow to try to fit that one in there.
The thing is he's not aware. He picked up right where he left off and that's turning the ball over. Mac hitched his ride to an untalented qb because he "knew the system".

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
The thing is he's not aware. He picked up right where he left off and that's turning the ball over. Mac hitched his ride to an untalented qb because he "knew the system".

Mac is gonna ride this horse right into getting fired. Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.