***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Iowa***

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This staff has yet to demonstrate a clear understanding of that word, "adjustment."

I agree and a pretty good defensive performance is being wasted by no consistent idea on what to do of offense. Seems like we had receivers running open and gave up, can't block properly, what a mess. I might go with firing coach next year if nothing changes. You have multiple practices to do something to win this game and it looks like nothing new was even attempted.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be aggressive with the 2 minute situation! Go Gators!

I hope we can shorten their drives and TOP. With a defense so limited by injuries, I hope we get lots of rest

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Well it took six missed or broken tackles by a back that has played very little to get us a TD. I will take it, but sure want better.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be aggressive with the 2 minute situation! Go Gators!

I hope we can shorten their drives and TOP. With a defense so limited by injuries, I hope we get lots of rest
As soon as I posted this, Thompson goes for a TD!

:chomp:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well it took six missed or broken tackles by a back that has played very little to get us a TD. I will take it, but sure want better.

We can't do better than a TD. There is nothing to criticize about this play.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
We can't do better than a TD. There is nothing to criticize about this play.

Not critical of the play, I just want us to be consistent on offense, it was a great run, but would you not be happier if we were up by 3 TDs instead of just one.

Sorry if it came off as critical of the play or player instead of the poor offense we have shown up to this time.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
That's their problem, not ours. good run.

Yes it was and it is. But would you not prefer us to play good offense and have three or four TD's at the half instead of one that was a great play?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not critical of the play, I just want us to be consistent on offense, it was a great run, but would you not be happier if we were up by 3 TDs instead of just one.

Sorry if it came off as critical of the play or player instead of the poor offense we have shown up to this time.

I would be happier if people like you could recognize and celebrate a moment of Gator success without poisoning it with negativity. We can't score more than one TD per drive, so when we do, celebrate it. Reserve your negativity for those times when it's fitting. This is so obvious.

...but it's cooler to ridicule and deride. :tard:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator