Votes: 23 17.2%
  • MSU wins by 10+

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Second, we don't ever play well in Starkville. Not sure why but it's a concern.

MSU is simply an average at best team, but this will still be a tough game. I think because of the momentum of the UT win we win a close one.

It’s the damn cowbells. They make your ears ring and annoy the hell outta ya. Totally illegal but it’s StarkVegas ****sville, so everyone feels sorry for them.

I say we win in a close one also. Defense makes the difference. Another team effort to help compensate for FFS syndrome.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This game thread reminds me when ox started that ole miss thread a few years ago. This game kinda has that feel to it. A slightly overrated team from Mississippi playing us as we catch our stride. I obviously could be wrong but I kinda like us to win this one.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
People have been drinking vehicle coolant.
Meanwhile, in the bowels of GCMB...............
Antifreeze-Wine-Screenshot-600x460.jpg

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s the damn cowbells. They make your ears ring and annoy the hell outta ya. Totally illegal but it’s StarkVegas ****sville, so everyone feels sorry for them.

I say we win in a close one also. Defense makes the difference. Another team effort to help compensate for FFS syndrome.
It's a whole damn state. depression sets in when you cross the state line and doesn't go away until you leave.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It's a whole damn state. depression sets in when you cross the state line and doesn't go away until you leave.
There you go again. Fortunately, by now the entire board knows what you are full of. However, even I have to admit that I feel sorry for people from Starkville.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After the beatdown in Knoxville, this board has a totally different attitude. Suddenly the Gators can win games!

They are not all as bad as Tennessee, but Mississippi State has been vastly overrated.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon guys, Mississippi is full of gorgeous radiating oak trees and saprophitic hangers-on.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Most of their fans are thinking like this now and believe they may only be a 7-5 team even if they beat us.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
and defense.

Yes. We still give up big chunks over the middle with intermediate crossing routes. Haven't seen us scheme up an answer yet. Defense will have to do better against a more athletic QB than they did vs UK.

On offense, I saw lots of nice calls on first and second down that worked for big plays, but every time UF got behind the chains the drive was over. I'm not sure we've converted a third down of more than 8 yards all year so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator