❌❌❌ ‏@holland_jeffery 11s12 seconds ago
I promise u guys don't know where I'm going
1f4af.png
:bob:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Amazin1;n153899 said:
Sorry..not a choice for me. if i have the chance to be a Gator, i commit early and tell the coaches not to waste their visits on me...i'm good. then i recruit the crap out of every other great recruit...seems to me, that's what Tebow did...

He was probably offered the morning it became legal to offer. And he committed in December, less than 2 months from signing day. He's also gone on record saying how close it was between us and the Tide.

Now, the part about recruiting others is valid. I've said that if these guys were even remotely smart, they'd realize that they can't play this game until the end just for the sake of doing it. We need momentum and if they're not cognizant of that, then I'm not sure they care enough, in which case we need to move on.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
dubster1;n153896 said:
Just my opinion tebow would not been successful as he was had he went to bama

not even debatable in my opinion. But that's not the issue in question. As you aptly point out in your follow up post, he was a Gator fan all his life, and yet still found it hard to make a decison between us and a conference rival. Just reality.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Nice troll job there bud...I hope somebody with twitter called him out. Go ahead and committ somewhere then...

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
soflagator;n153920 said:
not even debatable in my opinion. But that's not the issue in question. As you aptly point out in your follow up post, he was a Gator fan all his life, and yet still found it hard to make a decison between us and a conference rival. Just reality.
I guess,,it wouldn't be for me. I guess we're all different i would commit in a new York second

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Maybe i'm stupid but. i'm all about loyalty. I'm a Gator...Period! there is no other choice. if i have the opportunity to be a Gator...I'm a Gator...Done Deal!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The kids pretty funny if you ask me. They probably get annoyed by people hassling especially on social media so he's having fun with em.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Amazin1;n153928 said:
Maybe i'm stupid but. i'm all about loyalty. I'm a Gator...Period! there is no other choice. if i have the opportunity to be a Gator...I'm a Gator...Done Deal!
Yep!,,,i still can't grasp how you grow up a gator snd don't want to help your team get outof the dumpster fire foley put us in

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
dubster1;n153930 said:
Yep!,,,i still can't grasp how you grow up a gator snd don't want to help your team get outof the dumpster fire foley put us in

So, knowing what you know now, you'd sign up to play WR or QB for a Will Muschamp coached UF team?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

t-gator;n153877 said:
Must be catching some crap on Twitter or something. Fans probably provoke this somehow

Not me (despite the fake quote above). I can't figure out facebook, much less twitter /oldfart. Still, I can work my way around a message board. I might have to entertain myself by making up quotes for the next few days just to keep ya'll guessing (like I have any kind of source)

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n153888 said:
Easy to,say when we aren't being recruited hourly by other schools and seeing all the positives of those programs. Again, Tebow is about as Gator as it gets, and he struggled with recruiting.

Tebow is so Gator he recruits for Ohio State now :headshake:

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n153920 said:
Tebow always was coming here he just doesn't like letting people down or saying no to people. Which is why he cried so bad during the sec championship game he felt like he let his team and all of Gator nation down. Cause like OX he loves each and everyone of you. :grouphug:

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n153935 said:
So, knowing what you know now, you'd sign up to play WR or QB for a Will Muschamp coached UF team?
I would, if I could I'd play for the 0-10 team just to say I was part of Gator football!! That's how much a fan I am and playing for any other team would make me physically ill. You can't say it's for the national recognition they'd want to go somewhere else. I think if they don't come here is because their scared to compete with the great gator legends before them, to make their own personal mark on Gator nation forever.

beaniemonk

Cubicle Gangster
Nov 24, 2014
Reading some things tonight I've been thinking for a while. Gator nation doesn't need to a$$ kiss or stoke egos. We don't need to follow kids around on Twitter and plead to come play for us. Either you want to be here or you don't. If you don't, peace out. More than likely you'll regret it because you're going to get embarrassed by us in a couple years in the SECC if you manage to get there. Because that's where we'll be.

Good recruiting class this year or not, we'll have a top 3 class next year. And you'll be in the wrong town, wearing the wrong colors, thinking about how you could have been a part of that but chose not to. And we won't even remember who you are -- just as some kids that chose to lay on the tracks instead of getting on the train.

Tons of 5-star guys ended up busts, and 2 and 3 star guys ended up stars. It don't mean nothing. And this staff we assembled is absurd recruiting wise -- it's so good it's almost unfair. We just need to show something on the field is all. In the meantime, we're not going to 'lose' anyone, we're just gaining a spot for someone who really wants to be here. Ty Jordan and the other guys who committed early, stuck with us, and have been recruiting for us, those are the real Gators. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator