Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I normally do not pay attention to recruiting for this reason, but of course this is a very unique year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n154173 said:
Such BS from these guys...."haven't made my choice yet". :rolleyes:

Of course he's made his choice. But if he announced it, all the attention he's clearly eating up would stop. I despise this process and think it brings out the worst in these kids.

They intentionally string several fan bases along and get their kicks doing it. I have no respect for it.

It has tarnished things quite a bit for me as well.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan Davis.... @lynden_o: BREAKING: Lakewood's @thaRD5 tells me he's taking an official visit to the University of Alabama this weekend. @TBO_PrepSports

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n154173 said:

Of course he's made his choice. But if he announced it, all the attention he's clearly eating up would stop. I despise this process and think it brings out the worst in these kids.

They intentionally string several fan bases along and get their kicks doing it. I have no respect for it.

This X1000. Recruiting has become an attention whorefest.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I always knew we were getting a top 10 class, so there was no reason to break down and follow every pick. None of us have ever seen anything like this. It's like we're Lousiana-Lafayette or something.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n154193 said:
I always knew we were getting a top 10 class, so there was no reason to break down and follow every pick. None of us have ever seen anything like this. It's like we're Lousiana-Lafayette or something.

Actually LA Lafayette is #74 and UF is #82.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
^ I don't have VIP to read that Goldkamp article but I can see that both Billy Napier and Derek Dooley are tagged as in the article.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n154173 said:

He's trolling the right people. If it weren't for fans following all of these kids and paying to be members of recruiting sites, then there would be no one to troll. The customers are getting what they pay for. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n154193 said:

If the old board hadn't been dismantled, I could pull up posts from over a year ago, mapping out exactly how this would go. But honestly, even I didn't think it would be this bad.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n154209 said:
If the old board hadn't been dismantled, I could pull up posts from over a year ago, mapping out exactly how this would go. But honestly, even I didn't think it would be this bad.

Neither did I, but we all knew it wasn't going to be a good class during a transitional year unless we hired Calapari.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All I can say is NSD will either be a huge moral booster for all of Gator Nation, or it'll be a huge kick in the nuts. Either is as likely as the other imo. Here's to having faith in our new coaching staff. Do the best you can fellas and get us some players you feel like you can work with and develop into the pieces we need to complete the puzzle that will be UF Football of the future.:headbang:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Nationâ„¢ retweeted
CeCe Jefferson ‏@cecejeferson7 18m18 minutes ago
In order to change a program,you have to have guys to come in and do it with you @holland_jeffery @ByronHawkStar99
1f4af.png

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'll worry on Feb 5th, until then it's pointless.

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
They're kids...let them do their things. and if they don't come here, we didn't need them anyway...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.