OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This will just make his reinstatement all the sweeter.

Here's something to think on. Collect data from thousands of domestic violence cases and you'll find they all record where the vicious batterer got multiple "forgivenesses" both personally & legally. Now, here's an HC that struck no one nor saw any brutal treatment and there's to be total crackdown on him - on thus his career & thus his family ?

I sense some discomfort that there's some beserk-ness in vituperative mob "violence" that's pent up out there ready to stampede on all such cases as if all are equally horrid, where all those folk nearby the perpetrator need to be ruined ? (BTW there's not much discussed about the victim's parents who knew, nor discussed the duty of confided-in friends, etc.) Those mistake dynamics would be highlighted if media reporters were moved by true concern. Seems twisted when it's usual that the batterer gets second chances, gets counseilling but an HC gets swift ruin.

Just look at all the ink-attention a CFB coach has taken away from the condemnation of the vicious villainous husband, taken away from the empathy for the physically bullied wife, whose experience needs biggest portrayal.??

leogator

May 5, 2018
"Police in Powell, Ohio, have had preliminary conversations with the investigators, according to Chief of Police Gary Vest, and are willing to help as much as the law will allow. The Powell police visited Courtney Smith's home twice in the fall of 2015 to respond to complaints about habitual domestic violence and stalking. Neither visit resulted in an arrest or any charges against Zach Smith.
Vest said he is not at liberty to share the details of what his officers discovered about those incidents in 2015 because of confidentiality laws designed to protect the identity of people accused of crimes. Because Smith was not charged with a crime as a result of those incidents, the details of what police found while responding to those cases are not public record, according to Powell's city attorney. Vest said he also denied a request from the investigators working on behalf of Ohio State to see the same records based on advice received from the city's attorney."

Ohio St. investigators seeking info from police

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Vest said he also denied a request from the investigators working on behalf of Ohio State to see the same records based on advice received from the city's attorney."
LOL

Them Buckeye po-lice now hiding evidence too!

leogator

May 5, 2018
If you can't believe the badguys mom, I don't know who you can believe.
When both mothers say she's a freaking drama queen, I tend to listen. I have seen worse, people have been accused of sexually molesting their children because they had affairs with other women. Hell had no fury like a woman scorned.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When both mothers say she's a freaking drama queen, I tend to listen.
That's not what her mother said. Her mother said, allegedly, via a text, that she felt one incident in 2013 might have not been completely intentional.

Ole Roidhead didn't want to beat her ass that bad.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
That's not what her mother said. Her mother said, allegedly, via a text, that she felt one incident in 2013 might have not been completely intentional.

Ole Roidhead didn't want to beat her ass that bad.
From the link above:

When asked if she believed her daughter’s claims of physical abuse, she replied, “I believe that Zach was removing himself from an argument and I do not believe he intentionally abused her. I do not believe he actually intentionally swung or punched her … no.”

As far as ever hearing her daughter say she would “take Zach down,” she replied, “Yes.”

And when Meyer’s name was mentioned, she added, “I cannot quote her exact words as I don’t remember them word for word, but something to that extent. This is my daughter and I love her but I do not approve of what she has done and how it was done.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, they are picking and choosing. An argument. Which she didn't see. But which she "believes".

Doing his best to ignore the photographed evidence of Roidboy beating his wife's azz. Evidence of him admitting beating and repeated and frequent infidelity. (Not sure who would want to sleep with that eggheaded freak.)

Guess what, Roidboy is UNEMPLOYED. They've already looked at ALL the evidence and canned his stupid azz. Frankly if his grandfather's name wasnt Earle Bruce he would have been in prison a decade ago.

Leo is clearly a wife beater. Did she mouth off to you a bunch, too? It's ok, Leo. I'm sure that bytch deserved it.

You been protesting with your other dozen friends at Crackbus? Were you the one wearing the wife beater? Nice choice.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Leo is clearly a wife beater. Did she mouth off to you a bunch.

Doing his best to ignore the photographed evidence of Roidboy beating his wife's azz.

Guess what, Roidboy is UNEMPLOYED. They've already looked at ALL the evidence and canned his stupid azz. Frankly if his grandfather's name wasnt Earle Bruce he would have been in prison a decade ago.

What kind of lawyer are you again? I believe one that jumps to conclusions with no facts! Instead of refuting what her own mother said you go on the offensive accusing me of being a wife beater.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What kind of lawyer are you again? I believe one that jumps to conclusions with no facts.
The fact is that he is FIRED. Not under investigation FIRED.

That's the fact.

But I do believe yours deserved it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Foley isn't going anywhere unless he's physically dragged out of the building, kicking and screaming the entire way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here's something to think on. Collect data from thousands of domestic violence cases and you'll find they all record where the vicious batterer got multiple "forgivenesses" both personally & legally.
Likewise, "Ooops, Mr Officer, I did not intentionally abuse her, I just accidentally bruised her again (and again and again and again and again and again and again and again at least, and only the ones that the police got called on and documented, which was no doubt just a fraction of the times Roidboy kicked her ass) while "removing myself"
from an argument.

That is the kind of story only Ole LEO the wifebeater believes.

Accidents just keep happening. Nothing intentional here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Foley isn't going anywhere unless he's physically dragged out of the building, kicking and screaming the entire way.
Exactly the way I want it to occur, cuff him and drag him by the hair out of the building.

He THOUGHT he was leaving the building, all his sycophants told him he was a shoo in for SEC, Big 12, and CUSA Commish jobs. Then reality kicked him in those giant teeth.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
However, I will tell you that some allegations of abuse are fabricated, specious, or greatly exaggerated, ie he raised his voice at me and I was scared so give me the house, bank accounts and kids ex parte. This is especially so when divorces were pending, and a domestic violence protective order puts the female in a checkmate position. We had a couple of divorce attorneys that made essentially the same allegation, conveniently, with every client.

All this to say of course we dont want a "wife beater" on staff, but not all people who have an allegation of domestic abuse are guilty. This particular allegation was three or more years ago, IIRC, and now a divorce is pending.

This x 1000. One of my best friends was going through a divorce with a woman with borderline personality disorder. His wife tried to pitch a rape and battery story to law enforcement. Fortunately our boy was smart enough to send a safety text to all our female friends and the chick was stupid enough to threaten him with it ahead of time. Literally nothing happened to her for making a false report.

The only side of this story we have right now is the accuser's and some of the stuff she was telling the reporter, especially about the 2009 report has some holes in it - like what was her role in the violence. Contrary to what most of us from healthy relationships assume, violence is usually reciprocal. In cases where it is nonreciprocal the woman is the attacker in between 65%-75% of the cases (most of which is unreported) depending on which study you are reading. A lot of what we think we "know" about DV is just flat wrong. That's why I think it is important that people are only convicted in court where they have counsel and a right to cross examination.

I used to be all aboard the "bury them under the jail" crowd, and I still am with anyone - male or female - that terrorizes the people that love and trust them; but I'm not as knee jerk as I used to be about it now that I've learned a little bit more.

American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

leogator

May 5, 2018

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It turns out that Tom Herman turned leaked the story to McMurphy because Zach Smith got the commitment from 5* WR Garrett Wilson who was also considering Texas. So not only hell hath no fury like a woman scorned but also a coach scorned by a 5*.

New report reveals why Texas’s Tom Herman tipped off reporter Brett McMurphy on Ohio State bombshell

When is the movie coming out on Netflix?:D

I guess that's one way to prevent OSU from coming into Texas, get them both fired!
Are you ****ing me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator