OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This Snook dude cracks me up. The title "Ohio State insider" preceeds every reference to him. I wondered what that meant, so I visited his two-graph Wiki bio. He's authored a variety of sports books and is a graduate of OSU's journalism school. Nothing else. I guess I'll have to read one of them to decide if the title "author" applies.

A Snook with no fish wrap experience. Okay.

When pressed as to why people should believe his story on Herman, Snook cites his journalism degree, nothing more.

I think I'm going with McMurphy on this one until something a little more compelling than "trust me" comes along.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This Snook dude cracks me up. The title "Ohio State insider" preceeds every reference to him. I wondered what that meant, so I visited his two-graph Wiki bio. He's authored a variety of sports books and is a graduate of OSU's journalism school. Nothing else. I guess I'll have to read one of them to decide if the title "author" applies.

A Snook with no fish wrap experience. Okay.

When pressed as to why people should believe his story on Herman, Snook cites his journalism degree, nothing more.

I think I'm going with McMurphy on this one until something a little more compelling than "trust me" comes along.
Fancy catch phrases and "believe me" is just about all you need these days.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fancy catch phrases and "believe me" is just about all you need these days.
Sadly, you are correct. The golden information age. I'll bet any of my old JM professors still alive are ready to tear their hair out.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Are you ****ing me?

If true, why would it surprise you? Where do you think Herman learned that tactic? If you’re a coveted recruit (like maybe a 4* WR out of FL) and you won’t commit to o$u, they’ll just show you a good time and have you arrested for possession.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So where are all the facts Snook promised to support his allegation? The buffoon throws out a bomb and walks away.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I read they haven’t even spoken to Zac Smith. Seems like a thorough investigation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I read they haven’t even spoken to Zac Smith. Seems like a thorough investigation.
They fired him. Of course he isnt cooperating.

But if you are wondering, she falls A LOT. They ALL say that. Except for the incidents with witnesses, then she hit him first JUST before the witness arrived or looked.

Oh yeah and the confessions on emails and on tape were just to keep her from attacking him again.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

But if you are wondering, she falls A LOT. The all say that. Except for the incidents with witnesses, then she hit him first JUST before the witness arrived or looked.

Oh yeah and the confessions on emails and on tape were just to keep her from attacking him again.
But anonymous sources!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

But if you are wondering, she falls A LOT. They ALL say that. Except for the incidents with witnesses, then she hit him first JUST before the witness arrived or looked.

He said he’d cooperate. Said he’s done nothing wrong :lol: and wants his job back.

My point is wouldn’t the first person you talked to be the guy that this whole thing is about? At least within a week to 10 days?

J.Gator NP

Nov 15, 2017
This has nothing to do with whether I think he’s guilty or not, but watch the interview with his ex again. She’s doped up on pills and has bad cotton mouth. She’s definitely got some issues going on. Maybe we’ll know the truth soon.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This has nothing to do with whether I think he’s guilty or not, but watch the interview with his ex again. She’s doped up on pills and has bad cotton mouth. She’s definitely got some issues going on. Maybe we’ll know the truth soon.
No one will ever know the whole story. She could be a total lunatic most of her life or she could be that way because of their dysfunctional relationship.

J.Gator NP

Nov 15, 2017
No one will ever know the whole story. She could be a total lunatic most of her life or she could be that way because of their dysfunctional relationship.
Totally agree. I find it strange that her mom would speak out against her though.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's a hot head who likes to drink and she's a nutbag. What could go wrong? Everything. And it has.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He said he’d cooperate. Said he’s done nothing wrong :lol: and wants his job back.

My point is wouldn’t the first person you talked to be the guy that this whole thing is about? At least within a week to 10 days?
He has been talked to over the last 9 years.

Eventually the "she is clumsy" excuse doesnt work.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Totally agree. I find it strange that her mom would speak out against her though.
She didnt. Look closely at it. And it is equally interesting that the context isnt provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator