OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Columbus up in flames. What's not to feel good about?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How does Shelley Meyer knowing prove that Urban knew? My wife I'm sure knows tons of crap she never tells me.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Evidence points to the fact that Urban knew but did nothing since 2015. If true, he's pretty much gone - given what happened at Baylor.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
So ultimately it'll all boil down to if Shelley will fall on the sword to protect Urbs, Well as much as she can.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How does Shelley Meyer knowing prove that Urban knew? My wife I'm sure knows tons of crap she never tells me.

I don't buy her knowing something like that and not saying anything to him. But even if she falls on her sword, from a perception point alone, it would likely lead to a parting of ways. The wife of a coach of a university knew about these things and did nothing? I'm one of the biggest Meyer defenders on here, but there's no where to run if half of this is true. The PR nightmare and recruiting damage will be too much, and rightly so.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Penn State exonerated a promoter of pedophilia.

Ohio State exonerated a POS that punched an opposing player.

Even if pOSU cans him, he'll have a statue at the shoe and will dot their gay pregame I within a decade. Book it.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
With today's culture I highly doubt these allegations will affect their recruiting.... For God's sake they celebrate treating women like trash in songs. Oh how I wish I was wrong.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Didn't realize she was a coach.

Read my post containing the FB article that led to UM being put on admin leave. It explains her responsibility due to her position in the system + why it's unlikely that UM didn't know.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell was Shelley on the faculty? To do what? That's ridiculous.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
With today's culture I highly doubt these allegations will affect their recruiting.... For God's sake they celebrate treating women like trash in songs. Oh how I wish I was wrong.

I don't disagree entirely. But that's the irony/hypocrisy of society, which is an entirely different subject. Many of those who will be outraged by this, and voice it through various outlets, will also gladly listen to and champion entertainers who glorify it because of an inability to resist the flow.

But he'll still get canned if this is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator