OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Let’s be real half of us on here think Urban is a trash human an deserves to be fired. The other half want him fired because he’s a damn good coach that is recruiting circles around us in Florida.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s be real half of us on here think Urban is a trash human an deserves to be fired. The other half want him fired because he’s a damn good coach that is recruiting circles around us in Florida.
Let's be real the percentage of people the genuinely care about this is about 1/10 of 1%, and that's being generous. It's fake outrage.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Count me in the second bunch. Now we just need about 35 more programs to have a scandal like this, and we'll be smooth sailing.

Anyone know the name of Wake Forest's head coach?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Putting Shelley on the faculty was something that was so incredibly dumb that they deserve to get fired.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Count me in the second bunch. Now we just need about 35 more programs to have a scandal like this, and we'll be smooth sailing.

Anyone know the name of Wake Forest's head coach?
Hey all! I'm back. This Urban scandal, and Ox emailing me, is the reason...I knew y'all would have the inside scoop.

I agree with Sofla on the 2nd pt. But do any of you think this is also an over-reaction?

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Putting Shelley on the faculty was something that was so incredibly dumb that they deserve to get fired.

If she gets fired there’s going to be two distinct sets of feelings. One of utmost despair from some guys at OSU. And a sense of euphoria from some guys at UF that she will be back.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be real the percentage of people the genuinely care about this is about 1/10 of 1%, and that's being generous. It's fake outrage.
Nobody cared that Galen Hall gave $50.00 to a player in need until it cost him his job. This is deeper, a lot deeper. There may have been a Title IX violation.

The irony is thick. Urban long ago stuck his neck out against players and domestic violence. It may now cost him his job.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ESPNCFB: "I don't have any inside information that would make this absolute fact, but my immediate reaction when I hear he's been placed on administrative leave is that they're negotiating the details of separation."

– Rece Davis on Urban Meyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator