OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like he needs to resign and save what little face he can.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You'd cream your jeans if he came back to UF. Don't embarrass yourself by denying that.
I've already dropped a load in anticipation.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
1. Zach was obviously in the circle of trust

2. Urbs can now pursue his dream job at Notre Dame

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
My prediction right now is a one year suspension. I think OSU knows they overreacted with Tressel and got lucky to save themselves with Urban. Even though this is much worse than Tressel, take the heat, give a real, strong suspension of a year, maybe even force him (or he “volunteers”) to pay a million a year to a domestic abuse charity for the life of his contract and then claim you did the right thing by not abandoning the coach, but working with him to understand the seriousness of not reporting and covering up.

But, the guy who broke the story reported prior to the administrative leave announcement that the AD and Meyer were discussing his resignation. Then Rece Davis’ point. So It might be over there.

Golden Domers (such an ironic nickname) have kept abusers on staff in the Catholic Church for years. They are the most excited about this potential job candidate.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Compliance Directors for Penn State, Michigan State, and Ohio State (respectively)…
th

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be real the percentage of people the genuinely care about this is about 1/10 of 1%, and that's being generous. It's fake outrage.
Isn't most outrage fake? Especially today on message boards and interwebs

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey all! I'm back. This Urban scandal, and Ox emailing me, is the reason...I knew y'all would have the inside scoop.

I agree with Sofla on the 2nd pt. But do any of you think this is also an over-reaction?
I emailed you? I'm glad you're here, but I have no idea who you are.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs has a $34 million golden parachute if terminated. No doubt the pOSU brass are trying to find their way around that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.