Penn State's Facilities

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n132042 said:
JFC, T REX. You are wailing on about the recruiting class rankings as if it means anything. You do remember there is a game played on a rectangular field of grass with white lines on it in the Fall, right? We were more than relevant, we were DOMINANT for most of the lives of this incoming freshman class. Some people just grasp for things to be upset about.

Really? Is that why they are flocking in droves? As you can see up above...the last five years have been awful. The current class was 12 or 13 years old when Tebow was here and we had our last great season. Lots of mediocre in between and that has come hoe to roost.

Hopefully(this is for SQ), coach Mac can rebuild us...WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n132056 said:
[video=youtube;EoKwX5fLJ5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoKwX5fLJ5E[/video]
In this video, that's Jeremy Foley in the tie. Peter Griffin represents the Gator football program.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;132042 said:
JFC, T REX. You are wailing on about the recruiting class rankings as if it means anything. You do remember there is a game played on a rectangular field of grass with white lines on it in the Fall, right? We were more than relevant, we were DOMINANT for most of the lives of this incoming freshman class. Some people just grasp for things to be upset about.

Fail. Of course the recruiting rankings matter. The top classes are the ones that are leading the nation right now.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;132055 said:
So we weren't relevant that year? FSU has gotten lucky as sh*t all year this year, and they're still relevant, right? Sorry Muschamp boned your wife.

Just stop

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
T REX;n132056 said:
Really? Is that why they are flocking in droves? As you can see up above...the last five years have been awful. The current class was 12 or 13 years old when Tebow was here and we had our last great season. Lots of mediocre in between and that has come hoe to roost.

Why do you insist on telling me we sucked over the WM era? You are preaching to the choir. What's done is done, and we can't know what has come to roost until the games are played. In Mac We Trust.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Finally some entertainment

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132055 said:
So we weren't relevant that year? FSU has gotten lucky as sh*t all year this year, and they're still relevant, right? Sorry Muschamp boned your wife.

Sticks and stones pal...sticks and stones.

I loathe FSU so you arguing with me about stupid crap and making me defend them is really a bore...but they've gone 12-2, 14-0 & 13-0 with how many in a row? They've recruited better than anyone but Bama over the last few years. They own the state of FL right now. Screw Muschamp and screw you.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
GatorJ;n132059 said:
Fail. Of course the recruiting rankings matter. The top classes are the ones that are leading the nation right now.

I forgot about the Championship rings they pass out on signing day to the #1 ranked team.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n132064 said:
Sticks and stones pal...sticks and stones.

I loathe FSU so you arguing with me about stupid crap and making me defend them is really a bore...but they've gone 12-2, 14-0 & 13-0 with how many in a row? They've recruited better than anyone but Bama over the last few years. They own the state of FL right now. Screw Muschamp and screw you.

So you're saying we weren't relevant as a top 10 team just two years ago when we had 3 of the top 10 viewed games of the season? That's your official position?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's quite apparent some people just prefer to live in a constant state of misery. Sad really. We should all be excited about the future, but instead people bitching that our "facilities" weren't updated yesterday and there aren't plans to update next week when yesterday's updates are out of date.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n132072 said:
It's quite apparent some people just prefer to live in a constant state of misery.
Name names. I'm enjoying this.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n132074 said:
Name names. I'm enjoying this.

You really need names named? Either you're just stoking the fire, or you're completely clueless. I'm guessing the former. :lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132071 said:
So you're saying we weren't relevant as a top 10 team just two years ago when we had 3 of the top 10 viewed games of the season? That's your official position?

Viewed games? Wtf are you babbling about? How'd those "top 3 games of 2012" turn out for us and your uncle? What'd that translate into? Nada. GTFO!

My official position is you're a complete moron but you can't help it and you'll be a muschamp apologist until you die.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n132087 said:
Viewed games? Wtf are you babbling about? How'd those "top 3 games of 2012" turn out for us and your uncle? What'd that translate into? Nada. GTFO!

My official position is you're a complete moron but you can't help it and you'll be a muschamp apologist until you die.

So you're still saying that we weren't a nationally relevant football team two years ago? The whole point is, we were relevant two years ago. When the current seniors in high school were sophomores. Very relevant. TV ratings show how many people were watching us play that year. The only teams with better viewership that year were Bama and Notre Dame, and they were in the NC game. These kids (especially the ones from this state) grew up watching the Gators dominate. A few bad years won't change that, otherwise FSU wouldn't be where they are right now, because they were essentially irrelevant for almost a decade before returning to the spotlight.

If you're basing relevance on national championships, then there's only one relevant team per season, and 125 some odd irrelevant teams. If that's your stance, then you're even more brain damaged than originally assumed.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What's hilarious is the bedwetter is all "sticks and stones wahhhhhh" and hurls more insults than anyone. :lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.