Pumper Sympathy Thread

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Just love your unbridled optimism. Is it time to give up the ghost?

Calling 2222, stephenpe and other misguided souls to weigh in.

Give me a ray of hope...PLEASE

PS: Jboss don't care to hear your juvenile rantings till momma stops paying your rent.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
There is no bright side to the Gators losing.
WTF does this mean? No one on this board wants the Gators to lose. But we are losing, in an incredibly embarrassing fashion week after week. And at this point, the only thing that can shake us out of this insanity is a regime change. UM lost 15 starters from last season, overcame two pick six's, a blocked punt and still beat our faces in. Our offense was responsible for three points in 60 minutes, THREE POINTS! But sure, let's just bury our heads in the sand, light incense and sing Kumbaya.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
222 will be here with diagrams eventually and video showing why each play was good even though we can't execute

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
757038040-latestcb20150721201041.png
Pumpers!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WTF does this mean? No one on this board wants the Gators to lose. But we are losing, in an incredibly embarrassing fashion week after week. And at this point, the only thing that can shake us out of this insanity is a regime change. UM lost 15 starters from last season, overcame two pick six's, a blocked punt and still beat our faces in. Our offense was responsible for three points in 60 minutes, THREE POINTS! But sure, let's just bury our heads in the sand, light incense and sing Kumbaya.

I don't think he was saying that anyone wants us to lose or was calling you out. Just that it sucks when we do.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They will be back after the big N Colorado win. It will take a KY or Tenn loss to fully break them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, there's no I told you so's or anything like that from me. We're all Gators at the end of the day and hurt when we lose.

It's a long season and it is only one game. You really have to have some major doubt s about Mac and Co going forward though. The team was completely unprepared. That is all on him.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oh no Dumpers... I'm trying to create safe spot for our sunshine posters.

Please don't hijack my thread.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You can bet your sweet ass that pe aint giving up hope!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
lol, PE, dude apologizes to a piece of toilet paper when his finger breaks through it.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The bright side is that Mac and his team of buffoons are one step closer to a pink slip.

Actually there is no bright side. If you will recall it took the Zooker and Muschamp both to lose a program breaking game to lead to the inevitable. I don't want to sit through another Georgia Southern debacle just to get some yahoo fired....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.