Pumper Sympathy Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't even view this as a positive. Remember Muschamp? I was so happy when he got fired.

And then we got Mac.
So cruel, he just screwed us again the exact same way.

Wish they had just encouraged that moron Fooley to "retire" first.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Just love your unbridled optimism. Is it time to give up the ghost?

Calling 2222, stephenpe and other misguided souls to weigh in.

Give me a ray of hope...PLEASE

PS: Jboss don't care to hear your juvenile rantings till momma stops paying your rent.
the slimynoles lost...........our two best off, players sat out the game..........fsu lost.................we played 10 freshman ................fsu lost.............Golden Corral is a commit..............fsu lost...............fsu lost.......fsu lost..........fsu got beat.............

You can bet your sweet ass that pe aint giving up hope!
You could not be more right about this, TG...........as long as my team come out of the tunnel and we line up I will be cheering my asss off. Im wired that way. Ive seen great turn arounds my whole life. Ive seen worse than this. When you can see the abyss out there on the horizon like I do now, perspective allows you to step back and see the big picture..........that may sound all cliche and sh#T but its true. SOS was sort of like Jesus to our program. I was always a believer in our teams and he legitimized it for me. That can never be taken away. Bama went through the same "in the wilderness" sh*t, too, after the bear..............
Its hard to explain it other than I love this program for better or worse..... one more thing,,.........fck the nulls dogs and voles...........

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
WTF does this mean? No one on this board wants the Gators to lose. But we are losing, in an incredibly embarrassing fashion week after week. And at this point, the only thing that can shake us out of this insanity is a regime change. UM lost 15 starters from last season, overcame two pick six's, a blocked punt and still beat our faces in. Our offense was responsible for three points in 60 minutes, THREE POINTS! But sure, let's just bury our heads in the sand, light incense and sing Kumbaya.

It means that no matter how much I want Mac gone (and I have said he was not the answer since 2015), I refuse to find anything bright in getting pummeled by Meatchickin on national television.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
THANKS for the PERSONAL ATTACK. I'm a man, I'm almost 40 and pay for my own shizzle. I had said dating back to last year that a change has to be made. Mac is not the guy. Come at me bro, I will find you!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
THANKS for the PERSONAL ATTACK. I'm a man, I'm almost 40 and pay for my own shizzle. I had said dating back to last year that a change has to be made. Mac is not the guy. Come at me bro, I will find you!!

:popcorn:

giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Almost 40? We're talking age...not IQ.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jboss handing me out dislikes like candy on Halloween. I consider it a badge of honor. :lol:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was HOPEFUL that Mac would see the light and things would be different. OBVIOUSLY not so like I said LAST YEAR he is not the guy and HAS to go ASAP. When?? Monday morning! We can't wait all year and see all the recruits jump ship on Mac's sinking ship...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The pumpers are noticeably absent yesterday and today. We all take lumps when we lose but I'd expect them to at least show up.

2222? Where art thou? Are you still clinging to the direction of the program? Mac sucks.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'll alway hate the leg humpers.

There's always that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ive seen worse than this. When you can see the abyss out there on the horizon like I do now, perspective allows you to step back and see the big picture.....
There's a reason that this emote is named after you.

:pe:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I guess you told me..............:kick: I wrote much more than that but you gotta nitpick..........and maybe revive this for more hits........:shakehead:

gat0rjay

Sep 7, 2014
I know it's early - and no conference games have been played - BUT if Tennessee wins tomorrow we'll *technically* be sitting all alone in dead-last place in all of the SEC...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The pumpers are noticeably absent yesterday and today. We all take lumps when we lose but I'd expect them to at least show up.

2222? Where art thou? Are you still clinging to the direction of the program? Mac sucks.
It's been 1 day and 5 hours since he has been online, as of me posting this.
So he has definitely read the post game explosion :lol:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I try to stay hopeful and optimistic no mater what's happening. But, I do have eyes and ears. What we have seen and heard before the season, in no way matches up with the load of crap we saw in the first game.There was a lot riding on it from a perception point of view and they failed. Yes, we were short handed but, to me the majority of it was coaching. I suppose it can get "better" but I need proof,..real, lasting proof. I have my doubts it can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.