Pumper Sympathy Thread

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He came on here and chickened out?

I think he's trying to come up with something positive to say but keeps coming up empty.

I'll help you out 2222, we have a great punter. Actually, don't use that one because while he's the only bright spot on the team, he's also a Muschamp recruit. This is hard. Good luck.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Monday and Mac is still employed...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just checked into Swamp Gas, lots of realism going on over there too.

I think Butters selling this Three Star U is ready for an offensive explosion thing makes it far worse.

The pumpers will parrot whatever. If he had just said it takes six, eight, ten years whatever BECAUSE MUSCHIMP, the pumpers would have spouted the same. But becuase they spent the summer believing the OL would be best in SEC and we have the best receivers and backs ever, it is that much more painful for them to have been snapped back into reality by loss number 9 and the realization of how bad this year is going to be.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just checked into Swamp Gas, lots of realism going on over there too.

I think Butters selling this Three Star U is ready for an offensive explosion thing makes it far worse.

The pumpers will parrot whatever. If he had just said it takes six, eight, ten years whatever BECAUSE MUSCHIMP, the pumpers would have spouted the same. But becuase they spent the summer believing the OL would be best in SEC and we have the best receivers and backs ever. It is painful for them to have been snapped back into reality by loss number 9 and the realization of how bad this year is going to be.

Yep I am surprised that many are down on Mac over at Swamp Gas and they haven't even brought the ban hammer out for the most part to get people back in line. I guess when even Dooley writes an article like he did that Mac is a dead man walking probably.

That whole best O line thing was a joke anyway because good SEC lines have linemen that played pretty well as sophomores if they had to step in at that time. There was no way in hell someone like Fred Johnson was just going to come back this year and be a top lineman in the SEC. We will probably end up the worst rushing offense again in the SEC. Like you said in the spring game we had starters struggling with walk-on D linemen.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Know how you really know it's over for Mac?

When Rex posts a comment saying Mac is f'ng trash and to GTFO and urg likes it and then follows suit. :lol:

Buckle up guys. It's gonna get real bumpy before it's over.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Know how you really know it's over for Mac?

When Rex posts a comment saying Mac is f'ng trash and to GTFO and urg likes it and then follows suit. :lol:

Buckle up guys. It's gonna get real bumpy before it's over.
Confounded with the fact that Dooley wrote a negative piece on Mac signals he's already five feet under.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
THANKS for the PERSONAL ATTACK. I'm a man, I'm almost 40 and pay for my own shizzle. I had said dating back to last year that a change has to be made. Mac is not the guy. Come at me bro, I will find you!!

I apologize. My characterization of you was unfair and unnecessary.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Confounded with the fact that Dooley wrote a negative piece on Mac signals he's already five feet under.
Yeah, that usually doesn't happen until the firing is imminent (as in days) or already done. I'm really surprised.

If I'm betting, I'd bet on another year. However, the credit card fraud is ongoing. It and other things may affect this more than I'm aware.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
THANKS for the PERSONAL ATTACK. I'm a man, I'm almost 40 and pay for my own shizzle. I had said dating back to last year that a change has to be made. Mac is not the guy. Come at me bro, I will find you!!
Dude, you've been promising that you and Butters were going to own and destroy us and stick your winky dinky in us like Babik does to boys ALL FVKKING SUMMER. Did you black out? Don't remember all of those?

To be fair, I consider you and Butters trying to Babik me a personal attack but that's just me. I was never in the navy and I'm not a hairy sexually confused type. I'm just set in my ways.

Next week, after we blow out North Colorado 16-10, you will be back on the Butter Train. We know.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Honestly, there's no I told you so's or anything like that from me. We're all Gators at the end of the day and hurt when we lose.

It's a long season and it is only one game. You really have to have some major doubt s about Mac and Co going forward though. The team was completely unprepared. That is all on him.

The pumpers are noticeably absent yesterday and today. We all take lumps when we lose but I'd expect them to at least show up.

2222? Where art thou? Are you still clinging to the direction of the program? Mac sucks.

First you say that you aren't gloating and then you start calling me out by name and talking about taking lumps. I wouldn't expect anything else from you. Our offense was horrible and it was disheartening to watch to say the least. I'm glad you have found a way to find some joy in it.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
He came on here and chickened out?

I am not sure about the timing. I was busy working all weekend and some old friends came into town and I had some really, really late nights with more than a few beverages involved. I may have checked in for a few minutes.

After that loss the last thing on my mind was compounding it with all the negativity around here. Honestly, if the offense doesn't get straightened out I probably won't be around here as much as in the past. It certainly won't be any fun if we are all doom and gloom. I don't think I could bring myself to watch that every week and then read 400 pages of gleeful dumpers giving each other high fives and doubling down on the "we suck" threads. We all need Mac to succeed.

Anyway, I am certainly not hiding from you.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
To be fair, I consider you and Butters trying to Babik me a personal attack but that's just me. I was never in the navy and I'm not a hairy sexually confused type. I'm just set in my ways.

LOL, I have been waiting to use this GIF forever, but never had the chance. Somehow, I knew the occasion would come one day. The visual of JBoss trying to Babik you immediately made me think of this.

donkey-o.gif

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, you've been promising that you and Butters were going to own and destroy us and stick your winky dinky in us like Babik does to boys ALL FVKKING SUMMER. Did you black out? Don't remember all of those?

Next week, after we blow out North Colorado 16-10, you will be back on the Butter Train. We know.
15-10.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I think he's trying to come up with something positive to say but keeps coming up empty.

I'll help you out 2222, we have a great punter. Actually, don't use that one because while he's the only bright spot on the team, he's also a Muschamp recruit. This is hard. Good luck.

The offensive showing was inexcusable, but there are still some positives. The young DBs made freshman mistakes, but they are going to be very good. The defensive line showed promise if they can just contain the edges. I think Franks shows some promise as well. He looked awkward out there on the big stage in his first game, but he showed flashes.

There are always positives in every situation. The key is to not go through life ignoring them.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah, that usually doesn't happen until the firing is imminent (as in days) or already done. I'm really surprised.

If I'm betting, I'd bet on another year. However, the credit card fraud is ongoing. It and other things may affect this more than I'm aware.

If the offense stays that bad, Mac could very well get fired at the end of this season. That would likely mean all the recruits we have lined up go elsewhere. We really need Mac to turn this thing around in a hurry.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think I could bring myself to watch that every week and then read 400 pages of gleeful dumpers giving each other high fives and doubling down on the "we suck" threads.
No one was "gleeful" about what we saw on Saturday. Come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator