RUMOR: Mac Looking for an out?

gatorbait1906

Nov 29, 2016
Most of those m'fers on SwampGas have absolutely no clue about anything to do with Football. They are just there to "pump sunshine" and criticize anyone who actually knows WTF is actually going on. I hate that board because those people make me want to kick the sh*t out of them! :lol:

They're to upset about not having waterfalls and concerned about our uniforms.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
This got entertaining while i was away. On a side note I saw that Summers may have been taken off the recruiting trail. Not sure if true, or just this week to prepare, or indefinitely.

I think it can all be summed up really easy. I think most of us would be fine with Mac if recruiting was good and the games we lost to better teams were close, but their depth and talent that he is still building was a difference maker late in the game instead of just getting your doors blown off from the opening kick. He beats the teams he is supposed to (most coaches do) and that is great, but the blowouts have to stop as it is killing us. Right now there are at least 5 teams that own our state in recruiting before us and only 1 of them is also in state.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This got entertaining while i was away. On a side note I saw that Summers may have been taken off the recruiting trail. Not sure if true, or just this week to prepare, or indefinitely.

I think it can all be summed up really easy. I think most of us would be fine with Mac if recruiting was good and the games we lost to better teams were close, but their depth and talent that he is still building was a difference maker late in the game instead of just getting your doors blown off from the opening kick. He beats the teams he is supposed to (most coaches do) and that is great, but the blowouts have to stop as it is killing us. Right now there are at least 5 teams that own our state in recruiting before us and only 1 of them is also in state.

I don't disagree with any of that.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Add me to the negative fan category because I wish Mac would move on. Our record this last two years would be fine if we were showing progress on offense or killing it in recruiting. If Mac were holding his own in recruiting then I could probably falsely believe that he doesn't have his guys on offense but he's never going to have the guys he needs because he can't recruit them.

You know what you have when the current head coach at UF is 5th on the list of lesser teams looking for a head coach and the only reason he seems to be on the list is because someone is actively spreading his name. "Looks like that guy at the University of Florida is wanting to leave so I guess he can be a 5th option."

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Well, this board and its contents determines whether or not I eat or sleep each day. I hang on every word and opinion here and I have to take medicine to be able to go day to day. Its so darned important. If Ox were to close it down, I might die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator