RUMOR: Mac Looking for an out?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone else have the weird feeling that Mac will overhaul the offense for the Alabama game and somehow we pull off the huge upset!
This guy thinks hes doing a great job and he can take the rest of the year off if he finishes ahead of Bytch Jones. Change isnt in his DNA. I doubt he even changes his underwear often.

Same old shyt. No doubt in my mind.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
You guys will miss him when he goes there and wins with a good QB and Oline... We will be back to square one... 10 years in the wilderness going back to 2010....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You guys will miss him when he goes there and wins with a good QB and Oline... We will be back to square one... 10 years in the wilderness going back to 2010....
So you want him to stay? You've been pretty vocal about how bad he sucks. ???

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I want Mac to succeed but things arent looking good....

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
So you want him to stay? You've been pretty vocal about how bad he sucks. ???
no, I haven't said he sucks... Questioned his play calling before, but realized this year how hamstrung he has been watching the receivers run loose and the line stop no one... Yes, I want him to stay.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I still think we should come out on the first series and make the offense play Defense and defense play Offense. I'd like to see Quincy at QB and Tabor and Mcmillan at WR. CeCe at TE. Reece running behind Brantley. I don't care if the O gets their asses kicked, might let Calloway stay at WR.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
our recruiting is bad, how bad is our recruiting if this isn't from his agent or Oregon, but teams using it on blue chip talent that is even partially thinking about Florida?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I still think we should come out on the first series and make the offense play Defense and defense play Offense. I'd like to see Quincy at QB and Tabor and Mcmillan at WR. CeCe at TE. Reece running behind Brantley. I don't care if the O gets their asses kicked, might let Calloway stay at WR.
Actually put the ball in our most talented players hands, I like it. :lol:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Until they graduate and no one is behind them to keep it going. Then what?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From what i was told this morning there's going to be some staff changes (most of them will be on offense) Who it is...I dont know yet. I do believe nuss...Summers...and Nord will be the ones who get the boot though!
I hope this is right. I may consider putting one foot back on the Butters Train if we have a massive improvement (ie top guys like the Torrian Gray hire ) on the offensive staff.

We still have time if we hire some great recruiters to make a dent in this class.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He lost 3 games his best year at CSU. That's not impressive to me
Well he showed improvement from year to year there. I'm not seeing improvement here, and there are legit concerns that year 3 could be the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator