RUMOR: Mac Looking for an out?

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
How in the world would anyone in their right mind think Oregon wants to hire a head coach whose offense can't even crack the top 100 at a power-5 school? This topic is so funny. It's like all these talking heads just throw a name out to look like they are prepared. Oregon likes to score points. Not get stuffed on the goal line 4 plays in a row.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Dear Santa,
Please disregard the Pappy Van Winkle 23, the round at Augusta National, and the winning Powerball Ticket. All I want for Christmas is for Oregon to hire Jim McElwain. That is it. Nothing more.
Thank you,
Bayou

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How in the world would anyone in their right mind think Oregon wants to hire a head coach whose offense can't even crack the top 100 at a power-5 school?
Why would Florida? Cant we at least hope their AD is as dumb as ours?

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Dear god let this happen..... PLEASE. Us Gators need something to be happy about.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dangit Brad! Gotta know that he can't be trusted.

:bwahaha:

200w.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well I'm sure that all of this will certainly help recruiting....talk about digging your own grave...burning your own bridges...taking a dump in your own punchbowl....

Pick a euphemism, any euphemism!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Santa,
Please disregard the Pappy Van Winkle 23, the round at Augusta National, and the winning Powerball Ticket. All I want for Christmas is for Oregon to hire Jim McElwain. That is it. Nothing more.
Thank you,
Bayou

I dont know man.... those are three damn fine gifts. :lol:

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
This is Jim laughing at all of you that think he's going anywhere. The guy is getting 4 years minimum no matter what.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This is Jim laughing at all of you that think he's going anywhere. The guy is getting 4 years minimum no matter what.

Agreed. He ain't going anywhere, so people might as well except it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.