Say we win Tenn, LSU and ugly

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
Wow, what if we win the lottery on the same day that aliens land and the sun stops working and we all shoot rainbows out of our asses. I've got new for the OP, we suck and are going to get beat by LSU, Scar, UGA, Mizzou, and FSU at a MINIMUM. At least the if the way we played the last two games is a real reflection of this team. It is going to take WORK to get to 7-5. Yes, 7-5, you know, the worst record the zooker compiled here. It is highly likely that Will Muschamp will only have a better record than Zooks WORST record in one of his four years here.
I had mexican earlier and something chocolatey shot out of my ass. Does that count???

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really want to win those games if it means that Muschamp and Driskel return next year? I'm being serious, if UF woins those games and finishes 7-4, don't you think that Foley would see that as an improvement and use it to justify keeping Will Muschamp? I'm sure you realize that Foley is going to go down kicking and screaming before he gets rid of Muschamp. If he fires Muschamp, it is proof that he wasn't a genius when he hired Muschamp. If you think that keeping Muschamp means future SEC East titles and more, maybe you want Florida to win. But if you fear more of the same, where Florida averages seven wins a season, maybe it's better to not be just good enough for Foley to hang on to his boy. You know the old adage, be careful what you ask for...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I personally think WM will never be successful enough at UF to satisfy the Fans who Hate him. With that in mind, I think the sooner Foley makes a change the better. ***** The problem is, that puts us into another transition period of 2/3 years and the chance we won't get the "Acceptable Coach" again.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n60811 said:
I personally think WM will never be successful enough at UF to satisfy the Fans who Hate him.

I think you are right

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
Gator Fever;n60076 said:
Trying to look at it without O&B glasses I think Georgia and SC would be clear favorites over us due to their offenses and LSU would be favored because their defense could probably cause us a lot of problems with no passing threat and Missouri would be a danger to still outscore us.

I never said they wouldn't be favorites. At this point they should be. No O&B classes, just looking at the match-ups logically. LSU wasn't that impressive against Mississippi State or Wisconsin. South Carolina's best win is against Georgia where their Defense didn't show up either. Georgia's best win is against a questionable Clemson team, that should have beat FSU saturday night by 20 if it didn't continually shoot itself in the foot. Missouri who played horrible against Indiana. Right now we are a step below the not very good teams in the East, but we also do not know what is going to change on any of those teams who all indentity issues. I don't trust any of the mentioned teams right now. I would take Auburn or Alabama by 20 over any of them.
I wonder about your judgement when you say that Clemson should have beat FSU by 20 and then say that you'd take Auburn by 20 over any of the teams mentioned. It's because, if you think Clemson shot themselves in the foot, what about Kansas State against Auburn. Didn't they drop a sure touchdown pass that turned into an interception and miss three field goals? As for Alabama, they would have lost to a good team turning it over four times. Alabama has beaten West Virginia, but other than that, they have only won against some pretty bad teams, including Florida. So, no, I don't see any reason to say that Auburn or Alabama is a great team that wold win by 20 over a good team in the East. Neither one has been impressive yet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n60811 said:
I personally think WM will never be successful enough at UF to satisfy the Fans who Hate him.
You act like the fans "hate" him for no reason. Why is Muschamp hated?

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
I personally think WM will never be successful enough at UF to satisfy the Fans who Hate him. With that in mind, I think the sooner Foley makes a change the better. ***** The problem is, that puts us into another transition period of 2/3 years and the chance we won't get the "Acceptable Coach" again.
I don't think he'd hire Derek Dooley, but other than him, is there a worse coach than Muschamp?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n60811 said:
Well what has he done that has you so sold on him

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n60811 said:

I don't buy that at all. Don't hate the man...just what he's doing to our football program.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous said:
deuce coupe;n60811 said:
You act like the fans "hate" him for no reason. Why is Muschamp hated?
Let's see. Marginalized fans and their concerns, arrogantly approaches any questions concerning his performance, makes introductory pressed comments about not being a long term plan then scoffs a those demanding he lives up to it a few years later, makes horrible personnel decisions again and again, created as much discord within the fan base as anyone has since probably Hall, 1-2 vs fsu 0-3 vs uga, has completely eroded what took 20 years to build, led us to our first losing season since '79, and en route got into a shouting match with a fan.

Aside from that, the guy's been a saint.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze said:
Do you really want to win those games if it means that Muschamp and Driskel return next year? I'm being serious, if UF woins those games and finishes 7-4, don't you think that Foley would see that as an improvement and use it to justify keeping Will Muschamp? I'm sure you realize that Foley is going to go down kicking and screaming before he gets rid of Muschamp. If he fires Muschamp, it is proof that he wasn't a genius when he hired Muschamp. If you think that keeping Muschamp means future SEC East titles and more, maybe you want Florida to win. But if you fear more of the same, where Florida averages seven wins a season, maybe it's better to not be just good enough for Foley to hang on to his boy. You know the old adage, be careful what you ask for...
Yes, I really want us to win those games. Winning breeds more winning. Beating UT, LSU and ugly will do wonders for these kids and coaches as well as this program as a whole.

Go Gators

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n60851 said:
I don't buy that at all. Don't hate the man...just what he's doing to our football program.
Hell I'd probably drink beer and go to strip clubs with Muschamp. I don't hate the guy. But we need a better coach.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
Spurrier couldn't satisfy our fans, Meyer didn't either, he was a genius until he was an idiot.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n60869 said:
Hell I'd probably drink beer and go to strip clubs with Muschamp. I don't hate the guy. But we need a better coach.
Don't know if I'd go that far. I'd be afraid he'd try to get a grip on some gal's midline and all hell would break loose.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n60876 said:
Don't know if I'd go that far. I'd be afraid he'd try to get a grip on some gal's midline and all hell would break loose.
When you're going out for the night, isn't "all hell breaking loose" the good stuff?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n60884 said:
When you're going out for the night, isn't "all hell breaking loose" the good stuff?
In my youth...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't hang out with Dwags.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n60869 said:

nah probably wouldn't be much fun he probably nurses a beer like the game clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.