Who to root for, who to root for......

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Domestic Violence U vs. Pedophile U.

Who to root for, who to root for......

I have two cousins who are PSU grads. That's as far as that goes. I feel PSU has done all of their atonement and the current coaching staff (and probably the current athletic staff and academic leadership, too) had nothing to do with the Sandusky-Paterno issues. And given that when Urban said he was not well the first time (after 2009 SECC Bama game) he should have just coached the Sugar Bowl and left, and not come back in 2010, ruining our program for years to come, I will pull for PSU.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have two cousins who are PSU grads. That's as far as that goes. I feel PSU has done all of their atonement and the current coaching staff (and probably the current athletic staff and academic leadership, too) had nothing to do with the Sandusky-Paterno issues. And given that when Urban said he was not well the first time (after 2009 SECC Bama game) he should have just coached the Sugar Bowl and left, and not come back in 2010, ruining our program for years to come, I will pull for PSU.
Well I for one don't put much stock in any of it. Are you and I complicit in murder because Aaron Hernandez was a Gator? Of course not. Its just a distraction. If the game ended in a 0-0 tie I'd be happy.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well I for one don't put much stock in any of it. Are you and I complicit in murder because Aaron Hernandez was a Gator? Of course not. Its just a distraction. If the game ended in a 0-0 tie I'd be happy.

You are correct. And to be honest, my two cousins who went to PSU don't give a sh^t about football. However, just because I have grown to dislike Urban (and, of course, we all KNOW it cannot end in a 0-0 tie), I hope PSU wins. I probably won't even watch much, if any, of it.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
PSU will forever be remembered and responsible for one of the most vile series of molestations and cover-ups in college football history. Then they follow that up by hiring a guy who followed suit by protecting rapists over victims under his watch. They also have the most obnoxious fans East of Columbus. Fuk them, their coaches, and everyone associated with the child-raping program.

Of course the lowlifes at The Wife Beater University, particularly CUM, are equally as abhorrent.

If they could both lose that would be the only acceptable outcome for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator