Shelly Meyer upset again....

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
OSU-PSU should be dubbed the Tarn-X Bowl. Two storied programs desperately trying to polish their tarnished reputations after shocking scandals.

a6cf7fdb34cf5e1f946f13f89805e6fa.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Shelly's upset again:

Urban Meyer's wife blasts Paul Finebaum's claim that her husband won't coach Ohio State in 2019

Urban Meyer’s wife blasts Paul Finebaum’s claim that her husband won’t coach Ohio State in 2019

Paul Finebaum issues strong response to Shelley Meyer's tweet bashing him

Paul Finebaum issues strong response to Shelley Meyer’s tweet bashing him

Last week, SEC Network host Paul Finebaum said he thinks this could be Urban Meyer’s last year at Ohio State, saying he could walk away like he did at Florida.

Meyer’s wife, Shelley, took issue with that, blasting the popular host on her Twitter page.

“He gets NONE OF MY ATTENTION. Should get no one else’s either. I don’t listen or watch him or his network anymore,” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet.

On Wednesday, Finebaum made an appearance on ESPN and responded to Meyer, calling her out for deleting the tweet in a hilarious way (via The Spun):

“After Urban was asked about it Monday, Shelley Meyer deleted the tweet … deleting seems to run in the Meyer family,” Finebaum said. “Remember the deleted texts? Now Shelley Meyer … I don’t believe in deleting a tweet. If you say something, everybody already knows it and it’s been disseminated across the country. I don’t know what to say to her. I know her fairly well. She’s a nice woman. I think she has bigger problems right now dealing with what Urban is going through than to slap back at me.”

This catty back-and-forth between the Meyer family and Finebaum is heating up. However, it’s unlikely Shelley responds to Finebaum this time around.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shelly's upset again:

Urban Meyer's wife blasts Paul Finebaum's claim that her husband won't coach Ohio State in 2019

Urban Meyer’s wife blasts Paul Finebaum’s claim that her husband won’t coach Ohio State in 2019

Paul Finebaum issues strong response to Shelley Meyer's tweet bashing him

Paul Finebaum issues strong response to Shelley Meyer’s tweet bashing him

Last week, SEC Network host Paul Finebaum said he thinks this could be Urban Meyer’s last year at Ohio State, saying he could walk away like he did at Florida.

Meyer’s wife, Shelley, took issue with that, blasting the popular host on her Twitter page.

“He gets NONE OF MY ATTENTION. Should get no one else’s either. I don’t listen or watch him or his network anymore,” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet.

On Wednesday, Finebaum made an appearance on ESPN and responded to Meyer, calling her out for deleting the tweet in a hilarious way (via The Spun):

“After Urban was asked about it Monday, Shelley Meyer deleted the tweet … deleting seems to run in the Meyer family,” Finebaum said. “Remember the deleted texts? Now Shelley Meyer … I don’t believe in deleting a tweet. If you say something, everybody already knows it and it’s been disseminated across the country. I don’t know what to say to her. I know her fairly well. She’s a nice woman. I think she has bigger problems right now dealing with what Urban is going through than to slap back at me.”

This catty back-and-forth between the Meyer family and Finebaum is heating up. However, it’s unlikely Shelley responds to Finebaum this time around.
If he gets none of her attention why is she responding to something he said, seems to me she is giving him her attention.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It's time for Ohio State to cut ties. There's a rumor that Ryan has been named coach in waiting, or will be.

Sorry if previously mentioned, but would be hilariously ironic if posu names sciano the HC in waiting.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not a big Lipbaum fan, but love how he's got Shelley fired up. Maybe he hit a nerve. He might be spot on.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Pretty sure douchebaum was the same asshat who arrogantly predicted Urban would be "coaching Notre Dame" in 2010 when Tebow left.

He's a tool. Not that Meyer is much better; but at least he doesn't make chit up and act like he's God's gift to the world in the process.

Clearly: there's no love lost between the Meyers and him though. This feud has been going on too long.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Urb’s a prick, Shelley’s a whack job and Fienbaum is a weasly, hillbilly pied piper.

That said, all but maybe 10 schools would take Urbs as their HC right now.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Urban Liar??? I’m really starting to wonder about your sanity...

No denying Urban has his faults; but I've yet to see him straight up make a complete lie and then try and impugn someone else's character to try and justify it a la douchebaum's "I KNOW Urban will be Notre Dame's coach next year...he's lying."

And that isn't an isolated incident from that asshat "journalist" either.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I predict there is truth in slimbaums statement.....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Petty exchange. Both of them would be well advised to shut up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No denying Urban has his faults; but I've yet to see him straight up make a complete lie and then try and impugn someone else's character to try and justify
You mean like when he didnt know about the spouse abuse?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator