Some Team Info From Swamp Gas

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care how big scarletts muscles are. If Davis is all healed up,hes the best back on the team. It's not even close.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
I remember Patrick Surtain Sr. saying all the guys he knows of who are as big as Slaton and can move as well as Slaton are all playing in the NFL.

Not saying that validates the 4.7 40 time, but Slaton is athletic for a guy his size. He can dunk a basketball too.

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trask will be the starter

dead-donkey.jpg
I literally laughed out loud. I hope this gets enough likes to make it to the top posts section.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe that 4.7 is a 40 feet dash. Lol.
My God if he had that kind of speed, he should be given some cracks in the wildcat.
I remember Patrick Surtain Sr. saying all the guys he knows of who are as big as Slaton and can move as well as Slaton are all playing in the NFL.

Not saying that validates the 4.7 40 time, but Slaton is athletic for a guy his size. He can dunk a basketball too.

For clarification, 4.7 is fast as sh*t. Many DB's run 4.55-4.6 at the NFL combine and get drafted. Most OL's are running 5.1-5.5....and DT's/NG's are usually a .1, .2 faster. So for a DT to break 5.0 is blazing fast....but a 4.7 for a guy weighing 350lbs? Yeah...no.

For better clarification: Taven Bryan ran a 4.98 at the NFL combine at 291lbs. Slaton ain't breaking 5.0, much less a 4.7.

Forget about how I feel regarding Cousin Eddie, but based on some of those comments this team appears as tho it will be undefeated

So I will try and be more realistic regarding some of the more outlandish statements:
1. Polite is a beast: Decent serviceable and plays hard, but not a beast.
2. Zuniga is a monster: Huh. can't hold up against the run. but an okay player

I like both Polite and Zuniga, and I think Polite is the better player (he's bigger and seems to be a more rounded player - i.e. he CAN "hold the edge", Zuniga not so much.

The good thing about a lot of these guys being mentioned: they're upperclassman. If they were redshirt freshman/sophomore's I'd be concerned. Sure, they're not All-SEC but they're older/more mature and have made plenty of SEC starts. They should be serviceable and our DL should be very good (key word: "should").

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I literally laughed out loud. I hope this gets enough likes to make it to the top posts section.
Oh I do, too. I really look forward to Trash hitting the wide open middle linebacker every other series like in the spring game, and running for zero yards for the rest of his career also.

Actually I pray he gets on the field just so I can laugh at you idiot fcckers. There is no chance of competing the next 3-4 years, we might as well enjoy ourselves

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oh I do too. I really look forward to him hitting the wide open middle linebacker every other series like in the spring game and running for zero yards for the rest of his career also.

actually I hope and pray he gets on the field just so I can laugh at you idiot fcckers.
It was just a funny post cupcake. Go get some counseling.....counselor.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oh I do too. I really look forward to him hitting the wide open middle linebacker every other series like in the spring game and running for zero yards for the rest of his career also.

actually I hope and pray he gets on the field just so I can laugh at you idiot fcckers.
I'm rooting for Trask to start just to see if ferg follows through on my signature :popcorn:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Forget about how I feel regarding Cousin Eddie, but based on some of those comments this team appears as tho it will be undefeated

So I will try and be more realistic regarding some of the more outlandish statements:
1. Polite is a beast: Decent serviceable and plays hard, but not a beast.
2. Zuniga is a monster: Huh. can't hold up against the run. but an okay player
3. Cyontai is a great blocker :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
4. Scarlett is a beast: A good back, but not a standout.
etc. etc. etc.

Hope the team is better but this sounds like someone was drunk on the kool_Aid

Yep that Scarlett comment was pretty comical unless it means with Davis not being recovered from his injury as he is much better than Scarlett.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to see Jones start at some point, and would rather have Trask holding it down vs Franks . Plus if Trask has any success at all, seeing the Donk meltdown would be epic.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

But would it be more laughs than with Franks? The guy who runs out of bounds behind the line constantly and manages to fumble while running without a defender even hitting his arm or the ball?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But would it be more laughs than with Franks? The guy who runs out of bounds behind the line constantly and manages to fumble while running without a defender even hitting his arm or the ball?

I agree. How good does he have to be to be better than Franks?
All he has to do is not lose the game by himself.
I doubt he is very good but he may be the best we have in September.....maybe not in November.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This post has no credibility without some encouragement regarding Andre Debose......This absolutely has to be his breakout season.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Who knows when better coaching, oline play, and development will mean for this team. Hopefully a lot. Time will tell, nothing else will.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How did I miss the C'yontai is a great blocker remark?

Good god:drunk:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Said before, no way to measure the "tamp-down" via having McNuss imbibe you with their CFB knowledge.
Perhaps Trask is passing fancy.?? He'll only be out there if he can help us win.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I ran a hand-timed 4.7 in cleats on grass in college, and I was about 225 soaking wet. That kid looks like an impressive athlete, but they must have been starting the timer a little late. :lol:

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
And yet Tabor ran a 4.7 at the combine and they are spewing bullshyt about how a 350 Nose Tackle can run a 4.7 lmao! What a bunch of buffoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.