Some Team Info From Swamp Gas

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh I do, too. I really look forward to Trash hitting the wide open middle linebacker every other series like in the spring game, and running for zero yards for the rest of his career also.

Actually I pray he gets on the field just so I can laugh at you idiot fcckers. There is no chance of competing the next 3-4 years, we might as well enjoy ourselves

We all know that the mention of Trask in any form or fashion causes you to have convulsions but calm down. As I have said on numerous occasions, Trask isn't an SEC caliber QB. I have also said he is better than Franks. That's really not hard to do. If we are depending on Franks to carry us thru, our record will not be much better than last year because the guy is empty up stairs. I don't want Trask to be the starter but I don't want Franks either. If I had to chose between the two I would have to say try Trask first. I really hope it doesn't come to that but I don't think Mullen starts Jones. Therefore, we have to start the better of the two. Trask appears better than Franks as much as it hurts to say it. I don't think we win with either.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I do, too. I really look forward to Trash hitting the wide open middle linebacker every other series like in the spring game, and running for zero yards for the rest of his career also.

Actually I pray he gets on the field just so I can laugh at you idiot fcckers. There is no chance of competing the next 3-4 years, we might as well enjoy ourselves
:triggered:

You mad bro? You told us all he would never see the field.

Will you be openly rooting against him during games or will you keep it to yourself?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Will you be openly rooting against him during games or will you keep it to yourself?

He doesn't have the ability to keep it to himself. He would be praying for him to fail.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

He's been openly rooting against us for years, this is just his most recent excuse to do it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Trask were even moderately successful it would be a huge story in college football.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If Trask were even moderately successful it would be a huge story in college football.

If any of our current QBs are successful it will be a big story. Now if they get much better oline play several of them could be successful.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trask’s high school coach said A 30 for 30 would be made about him. Law just can’t see the writing on the wall.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

That's the problem with you new world order Gators. Everything has to be by the book, a long-term plan. Trask is a three- to four-game solution while we wait for Next.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well the poster from swamp gas never said what team....for all we know it could be a player from PK Yonge or worse FSU.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The only downside to Trask doing well is that Butters would be painted as some kind of a genius for "discovering" him.

:puke:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dust off the old Houston Baptist thread. That should take care of those concerns.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The only downside to Trask doing well is that Butters would be painted as some kind of a genius for "discovering" him.

:puke:

OX, I don't want to burst your bubble and I hear ya, but regardless of whatever Trash does, Butters is already a genius!. He hoodwinked the UAA (Fooley actually) to give him a multi million dollar deal for doing a mediocre job at a Mountain West (or whatever conference they are in this week) school. He then coaxed an extension from Fooley for putting the worst 9-4 teams on the field any human has ever seen. He then siphons a huge multi million dollar payout from the same UAA (Fooley 2.0) after having crammed his foot in his mouth and should have been sent packing with ZILCH. So by any moron's definition Butters is a member of MENSA!!!!!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
OX, I don't want to burst your bubble and I hear ya, but regardless of whatever Trash does, Butters is already a genius!. He hoodwinked the UAA (Fooley actually) to give him a multi million dollar deal for doing a mediocre job at a Mountain West (or whatever conference they are in this week) school. He then coaxed an extension from Fooley for putting the worst 9-4 teams on the field any human has ever seen. He then siphons a huge multi million dollar payout from the same UAA (Fooley 2.0) after having crammed his foot in his mouth and should have been sent packing with ZILCH. So by any moron's definition Butters is a member of MENSA!!!!!!
My bet is Mac's agent did that, not Mac

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There are very few other jobs in the world where you can make that much money for being one of the worst in the country at your job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.