Status
Not open for further replies.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Odd that Gruden's name hasn't been knocked around that much. Hell, Foley and him could meet at a Waffle House in Wildwood halfway and knock out the contract.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n110883 said:
No, but he's made some awful football hires. The fact that Kiffin has no integrity and is a creep universally despised by the Gator Nation is beside the point - the guy has proven he CAN'T COACH by being fired twice, the last time literally canned in a parking lot and left for dead. It would be outrageous if he was even spoken to.

Actually he was fired at the airport through text message. And wasn't allowed on campus any more

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n110877 said:
@NickdelaTorreGC: Lol RT @SSTRadio: BREAKING: Getting word now that Florida IS interested in talking to Alabama OC Lane Kiffin about their coaching ..,

Info is being leaked on purpose to distract us from the actual search. I expect to hear a lot of bogus names.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n110913 said:
Odd that Gruden's name hasn't been knocked around that much. Hell, Foley and him could meet at a Waffle House in Wildwood halfway and knock out the contract.
Yes, I heard that we were going to give him the city of Jacksonville (and everything in it to include the Jags) in order to sweeten the deal. We know that we had to do better than when Tinerc offered him half of the Browns.

Have a Gruden!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm about to make a bogus Twitter account and start dropping "Breaking News" alerts from my "sources" just so people on message board read and believe them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hell I'd almost rather have muschamp than kiffin. If we're gonna lose I'd rather lose with a good guy

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gruden>Shanny

Shanny>Kiffin

Gru maybe but the other two can go kick tires. Foley should retire now and let the new AD pick our next coach. He's no Midas.

E

EstebanRay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just curious what do you guys and gals think of Jim Mora? I think I recall that Texas went after him and he nearly went..anyway his salary is just under 2 million a year not sure about a buy out.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EstebanRay;n110926 said:
Just curious what do you guys and gals think of Jim Mora? I think I recall that Texas went after him and he nearly went..anyway his salary is just under 2 million a year not sure about a buy out.

Every time I see the name Jim Mora I instantly think of the old man and not Junior and I cringe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n110921 said:
It's a shame you can't exhibit a fraction of the class of the man you insult.
Yeah, screaming like a lunatic at the refs and players, punching a chalkboard and probably everything else, screaming at the fans... nothing but class.

It's obvious that some of you are Mushchimp family members not Gators.

will-muschamp-tri.jpg

muschamp.jpg

muschamp-stare-rage-mad-face-570x427.jpeg

Will-Muschamp-yelling-at-Ref.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
EstebanRay;n110926 said:

I'm not a fan. I've always felt like he and Kiffen were separated at birth.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
EstebanRay;n110926 said:

Now that they've started this new PLAYOFFS thing, Mora might not be a good choice.
:hehehe:
Actually I like Mora a little bit.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n110921 said:
It's a shame you can't exhibit a fraction of the class of the man you insult.

We get it, you liked Muschamp and wanted him to coach another year. Breaking news he's not returning we can drop close to all conversations about the guy

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
TheBigClaw;n110948 said:
We get it, you liked Muschamp and wanted him to coach another year. Breaking news he's not returning we can drop close to all conversations about the guy

See above

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
3 names that scare me that I've heard tossed around are Josh mcdaniels, Dabo swinney, and lane kiffin. Josh mcdaniels hasn't proven anything Charlie Weiss hasn't. Anyone can get points on the board when you have the best qb to ever play on your roster. He also failed miserably with the Broncos and hasn't shown he can develop qbs. He inherited Brady. Dabo swinney is a promoted position coach who has the two highest paid assistants in the game. He only started winning when Chad Morris showed up with his offense. Lane kiffin is lane kiffin. There would be riots in the street if he got hired.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Law98gator;n110930 said:
Yeah, screaming like a lunatic at the refs and players, punching a chalkboard and probably everything else, screaming at the fans... nothing but class.

It's obvious that some of you are Mushchimp family members not Gators.

Shouldn't you be busy making up childish little names for all the potential candidates. We have quite a laundry list. Better get started young man.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n110957 said:
3 names that scare me that I've heard tossed around are Josh mcdaniels, Dabo swinney, and lane kiffin. Josh mcdaniels hasn't proven anything Charlie Weiss hasn't. Anyone can get points on the board when you have the best qb to ever play on your roster. He also failed miserably with the Broncos and hasn't shown he can develop qbs. He inherited Brady. Dabo swinney is a promoted position coach who has the two highest paid assistants in the game. He only started winning when Chad Morris showed up with his offense. Lane kiffin is lane kiffin. There would be riots in the street if he got hired.

Yeah, I agree with you there T. Dabo would be a terrible choice, already is Spurriers whipping boy. Kiffin would destroy the program PERIOD and Mcdaniels has proved absolutely nothing

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It is disappointing to witness the lack of understanding, education and character from those that use Muschamp's zeal for the Gator Nation to trash his character. Because Muschamp had a fiery temperament they think it makes it alright to stoop to character assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.