Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mcdaniels has proved he's a ****ty nfl coach

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Bullag8r;n110963 said:
It is disappointing to witness the lack of understanding, education and character from those that use Muschamp's zeal for the Gator Nation to trash his character. Because Muschamp had a fiery temperament they think it makes it alright to stoop to character assassination.

I always like a coach with fire. Team feeds off it. Don't want a passive lead dog.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n110963 said:
It is disappointing to witness the lack of understanding, education and character from those that use Muschamp's zeal for the Gator Nation to trash his character. Because Muschamp had a fiery temperament they think it makes it alright to stoop to character assassination.

The character judge has arrived. Now, we just need EuroGator to give us all a life lesson and we can call it a day.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
T REX;n110967 said:
There's zero reason to fight over Muschamp. None. Nada. Zilch.

Agree. There is zero reason to keep trashing the man. He is not here to defend himself so I will. If anyone has a problem with that, send me a private message and we can discuss it.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
MJMGator;n110972 said:
The character judge has arrived. Now, we just need EuroGator to give us all a life lesson and we can call it a day.

Don't forget me.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
MJMGator;n110972 said:

Some people care about character ~ how about you?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n110977 said:
Some people care about character ~ how about you?
On an anonymous message board? :lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, not in front of the snowflakes

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
yawn.png

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n110972 said:

I'm really not trying to start anything, but I'm just curious when we stop attacking each other? Muschamp has been fired. I think deep down we all realize he's not Satan, can we move on from being nasty to each other just to try to prove some sort of silly point of trying to be "right", which is what it seems like is happening now.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n110983 said:
I'm really not trying to start anything, but I'm just curious when we stop attacking each other? Muschamp has been fired. I think deep down we all realize he's not Satan, can we move on from being nasty to each other just to try to prove some sort of silly point of trying to be "right", which is what it seems like is happening now.

Fair enough. I just get an itch each time the morality police starts with the lectures.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n110988 said:
Fair enough. I just get an itch each time the morality police starts with the lectures.

Ignore it and move on...it's better for everyone than to continually pick at the scab. They start because people are continuing to spew absolute hatred. It's time for everyone to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator