Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
OcalaGator83;n106014 said:
Not this "we have to keep him because there are no 'home run hires' out there" stuff again....

It's clear that's not what he said. He said that Muschamp failed to prove he had things turned around, vso, he should go. He raises a legitimate point. I would prefer we have an interim over bringing Muschamp back for several reasons. Who did we get? ;

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n106055 said:
We need to demand that Foley allow you to review his pick before he makes the offer, so thatbyou can save us from hiring another failure.
This, i gladly accept this recommendation

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n106040 said:
There were bad calls both ways. USC was called for a block in the back that never happened. I didn't think a bad call had a direct impact on the game. The holding call on the play that Harris scored WAS the right call. The phantom pass interference call on UF that gave USC a first down ultimately led to nothing, as they they turned it over on downs anyway on that drive.

What about the PI in the endzone?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It shouldn't take him long to pack up his crap in the office. At least he doesn't have any of those bulky trophies to pack, makes it a lot easier for him to get out of town in a hurry.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
John, I love ya bro, but a PI penalty wasn't the problem. The problem is the HC doesn't know how to play to win.

He's the worst, a stupid guy who doesn't know he's a stupid guy.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n106093 said:
It shouldn't take him long to pack up his crap in the office. At least he doesn't have of those bulky trophies to pack, makes it a lot easier for him to get out of town in a hurry.

LOL

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OcalaGator83;n106014 said:
Not this "we have to keep him because there are no 'home run hires' out there" stuff again....

you really can't read can you. did you graduate from the recreational sciences with all the football players?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n106234 said:
you really can't read can you. did you graduate from the recreational sciences with all the football players?
Aren't you one of the people who thinks Foley is wonderful, perfect, and infallible? If that's true, you should be comfortable knowing that he's going to fix the situation and hire us one hell of a good football coach.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concerning the officiating, it was pretty bad. Bad calls both ways. More than anything, all the laundry slowed us down when we had momentum. I'm sure it affected the game to an extent. However, the 4th quarter playcalling was abysmal. Even with the conservative playcalling, special teams is what cost us the game. The officiating was a huge annoyance and I'm pretty sure it was one of the worst SEC crews working the game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n106261 said:
Concerning the officiating, it was pretty bad. Bad calls both ways. More than anything, all the laundry slowed us down when we had momentum. I'm sure it affected the game to an extent. However, the 4th quarter playcalling was abysmal. Even with the conservative playcalling, special teams is what cost us the game. The officiating was a huge annoyance and I'm pretty sure it was one of the worst SEC crews working the game.

But you're playing with fire when you're that conservative on offense with such a small lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator