Tennessee: The game that will decide which direction the Gators will go this season

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Spanky Hart doing his "best" as usual. They may never overcome the Foolmer hex.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
601Gator said:
Damn it feels good to be back. We'll be fine. As someone else said they're replacing every starting lineman position. Cant win in the SEC like that.
Swamp Queen told me to come on over on GC. Good to see all these familiar faces.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Me thinks you boys are getting worried. UT is starting to get that old "98" swagger back in their walk. The team can walk that walk while I talk that talk on the GCMB. Oh, for a "Rocky Top" October fest..............

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n28025 said:
Me thinks you boys are getting worried. UT is starting to get that old "98" swagger back in their walk. The team can walk that walk while I talk that talk on the GCMB. Oh, for a "Rocky Top" October fest..............

If Utah State is as good as last season they will beat Tenn in that opening game. Tenn will probably only have one win when they play the Gators...

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n28025 said:

:blahblah: Same story every year.:crazy:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus said:
Alvin York;n28025 said:

:blahblah: Same story every year.:crazy:
yup

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n28025 said:

You hired the only guy that managed to lose to Dooley. No one anywhere is worried.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator said:
It's nice to see Ox get some of his old optimism back. After least season however, only Idaho matters right now.
I didn't write it.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Thanks, Law for letting us know about the new site. It's great to catch up with y'all on the latest.

Who kidnapped Ox's sig? He sounds like he may even be a fan - but I jest!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator said:
Thanks, Law for letting us know about the new site. It's great to catch up with y'all on the latest.

Who kidnapped Ox's sig? He sounds like he may even be a fan - but I jest!
Welcome to the board. Get an avatar

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n27842 said:
Tennessee is a freaking disaster. A roster full of 3-star afterthoughts, with a couple of marginal 4 star dudes thrown in
Uhhhh... I thought that was the recipe for excellence? You know, 3 star blue collar players so we can be ranked low and sneak up on people?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Alvin York;n28025 said:

You hired the only guy that managed to lose to Dooley. No one anywhere is worried.
That was Dooley's sole "signature win" and they hired the losing coach. That's still effing hilarious.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n28028 said:
If Utah State is as good as last season they will beat Tenn in that opening game. Tenn will probably only have one win when they play the Gators...

Butch Jones will coach um up! :hehehe:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n28047 said:
:shocked:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n28025 said:

Me thinks you have lost your mind. Not saying that you had it at all. If you were a motivational speaker you would be unemployed. Maybe perhaps you are contracted by UcheaT for your services? That's it. That's gotta be it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bama = +21, with an unseasoned QB ? They must be thinking Bama will simply run,run over our defense. ??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whehhhh.... please tell me when the other team starting a freshman has ever been a disadvantage for them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n28568 said:
Bama = +21, with an unseasoned QB ? They must be thinking Bama will simply run,run over our defense. ??

We don't need a repeat of that 2011 mess where they kept converting 3rd and 4/5 yards just by running it down our throat even with us stacking the line.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Whehhhh.... please tell me when the other team starting a freshman has ever been a disadvantage for them.
Has any freshman got tore up by us the past 3 years ? Maybe in 2012 ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Every freshman QB has exceeded our QBs passing ability.

Matty Mauk was the last true freshman to rip us a new anus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator