The Current State of Gator Sports

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
UF Sports is just a small part of my life........ Maybe that's why I don't fit in here????

:bart:

Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
UF Sports is just a small part of my life........ Maybe that's why I don't fit in here????

I think it’s probably best you don’t consume yourself with UF sports. I remember a few years ago you posted a picture of your workshop desk at home. What a disaster that place was.

You’ve always been Top-5 in my book, but I really hope you cleaned that up.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

As a friend, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that there's no point for the multiple ending question marks. The period is the correct choice.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Count me as one of them.

At this point I admit I would get more pleasure out of seeing people like you back peddling than I would the Gators actually winning the games. It would be funny as hell.
I think everyone would enjoy that crow sandwich. Gators winning is good for the soul!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are at a point where making the NCAA tournament gets an extension and large pay raise . Not a run in the tournament but a berth without any advancement. The football team isn’t even worth discussing anymore under Billy Bob . We aren’t a serious program until we get men in the athletic department that hate losing the way Steve and Urban do.

Can you picture either of those men having losing records here? No way. 8-4 gets tables flipped in that locker room. On the other hand there is Billy Bob who would consider 5-7 a great season next year .

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We are at a point where making the NCAA tournament gets an extension and large pay raise . Not a run in the tournament but a berth without any advancement. The football team isn’t even worth discussing anymore under Billy Bob . We aren’t a serious program until we get men in the athletic department that hate losing the way Steve and Urban do.

Can you picture either of those men having losing records here? No way. 8-4 gets tables flipped in that locker room. On the other hand there is Billy Bob who would consider 5-7 a great season next year .
We have better guards, more size and depth than most of the teams still playing in the tournament. It’s annoying seeing Bama in the elite 8 when we played them 3 times, kicked their teeth in twice and lost in OT once. That skinny white dude who just went off for a record setting game was completely neutralized and frustrated by our bigs.

I’m definitely a fan of the direction of the program under Golden but your record is your record and so far it’s missing the tournament his first year and losing in the first round his second. I said it before but it’s possible we are just snake bit at this point.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Finance: it's the new Football!! Went to USC and kicked that fairy Lincoln Riley's USC team's ASS!! For the haterz, you'll notice that our mighty Gator team is "Asian free" (but middle guy is "suspect" as some kind of "south Asian"... it's all so confusing now).
ufw.png
boom GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Finance: it's the new Football!! Went to USC and kicked that fairy Lincoln Riley's USC team's ASS!! For the haterz, you'll notice that our mighty Gator team is "Asian free" (but middle guy is "suspect" as some kind of "south Asian"... it's all so confusing now).
View attachment 68883
boom GIF
Finally, something to cheer about!

No slouching here folks!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
well based on how things are going - baseball in the shtter, football at rock bottom and tater seemingly determined to drill deeper, and our queer eye for the beta guy AD running the SS Futility formally known as gator athletics - im just going to go ahead and assume the trend of misery continues.

sometime in the next week we will probably find out billy the kid is the new KY basketball coach.

personally i blame tim for all this. he was so righteous off the field and so great on it that he made the fan base love him more than jesus. this is our punishment :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.