GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
2 things I got from this...
Mac thinks the team is soft
We got manhandled by a team that gave up 56 points in their last game to Auburn...

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Mac is awful and needs to be shown the door immediately
While I agree with you dubs, I don't think it's financially feasible for the admin to do. We all know he's getting 4 years, that way no one can ever accuse the admin of not giving a coach a fair shake.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While I agree with you dubs, I don't think it's financially feasible for the admin to do. We all know he's getting 4 years, that way no one can ever accuse the admin of not giving a coach a fair shake.

Not that I have any say in the matter, but I seriously doubt Mac gets 4 years unless he makes some MAJOR changes with the staff in the off season. This group isn't getting it done at all.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
if we give this steaming pile of moist schit 4yrs. there wont be a program left! seriously everyone that is not stevie wonder can see this tire fire. get rid of this fcker and do it now!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Between McElwain's buyout, his staff's buyout, the new coach's buyout (I'd assume we're hiring a PROVEN coach, who's AD was smart enough to put in a buyout), and the new coaching staff....it will probably be WELL over $20 million.

Yep

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
McElwain says it isn't too late to get Kyle Trask or Feleipe Franks into a game. Will evaluate the QB position this week. ~ Tweet from Nick De La Torre ~

Yes, but it is too late to salvage any respect for Mac's coaching ability. I think both Trask and Franks have the potential to be really special. I fear Mac and company will coach them down to the point where they are mediocre game managers.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
That Del Rio was back for the last possession of the first half says it all and should have gotten him fired last night... it's not just unfair to the rest of the team, it's unfair to Del Rio as well.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
How many transfers do we have this off-season? Who would want to be a part of this?

rswgator

May 28, 2016
OK, we couldn't run the ball against the 110th (or so) defense in the country which made us one dimensional and we have a Q.B. that sucks a$$ and is getting progressively WORSE by the week, reminds me of Treon who did the same thing last year. He started out great after the Grier debacle and wound up a dumpster fire. I couldn't believe I didn't see Appleby warming up at any point. Auburn runs for 543 yards 2 weeks ago and we gained 37 yards (less LDR's -25). What's the deal with McElwain sticking with Del Rio? Trying to prove a point? Doesn't want to break his spirit? I'll be glad to do it for him, "son, you suck and I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you".... Number 2 defense in the country??? They looked more like 122 today. South Carolina isn't going to be very nervous after their last 2 games and LSU isn't either. NO WAY we should have postponed that game, Miami played through the "hurricane", S.C. waited and played the next day and now we have a road trip to Baton Rouge where it's hard to win with a great team and coaching staff. Pay the buy-out and if we can't talk Steve into coaching again see what needs to be done to get Les to Gainesville.

DO NOT WANT LES MILES AT UF!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What kind of idiot posts this? Our offense sucks and has since Daz so we should go hire Less Miles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator