Treon Harris - Pepsi drinker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
This thread has turned into The Pepsi Challenge.

Attachments

• conv_5219.jpg
    conv_5219.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 53

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To me, the fountain Pepsi or Coke was always better than any can or plastic bottle. Glass bottles always tastes different as well.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
McDonalds fountian coke is damned good, (my wife proved it to me) otherwise Pepsi is better. RC beats either one but they are rare where I live. Best advice. Drink less of that sh#t (belly wash my daddy called it) and drink more water.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n310548 said:
McDonalds fountian coke is damned good, (my wife proved it to me) otherwise Pepsi is better. RC beats either one but they are rare where I live. Best advice. Drink less of that sh#t (belly wash my daddy called it) and drink more water.

McDonalds fountain coke is the best. I asked a manager once why that was or if it was my imagination. He said that McDonalds is given the right by Coke to an increased syrup content making their coke taste better. Not sure if that is true since I didn't hear it from the interwebs...just what they told me.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pepsi is BOGO at Publix, I still bought the Publix brand for the same price. Pretty sure it's RC cola anyway. Not a fan of regular Pepsi, but the throwback is one of my favorites

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n310752 said:
wild cherry pepsi is my favorite
Cherry pepsi is the bomb

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n310752 said:
wild cherry pepsi is my favorite

I used to love the wild cherry diet pepsi, but after a while of drinking one per day for a few months, I started having pains in my feet. Stopped drinking them, the pains went away. Weird, but true.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n310774 said:
I used to love the wild cherry diet pepsi, but after a while of drinking one per day for a few months, I started having pains in my feet. Stopped drinking them, the pains went away. Weird, but true.

I stopped drinking soda partly because of caffeine headaches and partly because that sh*t is just awful for you.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n310777 said:
I stopped drinking soda partly because of caffeine headaches and partly because that sh*t is just awful for you.

very true, i very seldomly have one, but if i do its gonna be a wild cherry pepsi!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n310781 said:
very true, i very seldomly have one, but if i do its gonna be a wild cherry pepsi!

Yeah I only really mix Coke with some whiskey on occasion, but I've even started just drinking chilled whiskey straight now. Wild Cherry Pepsi was one of my favorites when I was younger, as was Cherry Coke. I'll still have the occasional Baja Blast if I'm slumming it at Taco Bell, because that stuff is the nectar of the gods. I'll also have a root beer or Cheerwine on occasion, as well.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n310782 said:
Yeah I only really mix Coke with some whiskey on occasion, but I've even started just drinking chilled whiskey straight now. Wild Cherry Pepsi was one of my favorites when I was younger, as was Cherry Coke. I'll still have the occasional Baja Blast if I'm slumming it at Taco Bell, because that stuff is the nectar of the gods. I'll also have a root beer or Cheerwine on occasion, as well.

dang, forgot about baja blast... that stuff is amazing!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n310782 said:

Cheerwine rocks. They've come out with a new one now up here that is 'citrus infused'. Translation...a splash of Sun-Drop in it. Not a fan. Keep them seperate. Sun-Drop and Beam is a very nice combo.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Don't drink many sodas these days. But a long time ago, right after work some days I'd love to drink a cold 16 oz Pepsi in the bottle and eat a Milky Way. Zoom!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Any whiskey being mixed with soda is not worth drinking. Real bourbon is had either neat or on ice

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Gator98MD;n310799 said:
Any whiskey being mixed with soda is not worth drinking. Real bourbon is had either neat or on ice
Nothing wrong with whiskey and soda as long as it's just plain soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator