Treon Harris Rant

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just to make sure I understand... did you think the video was funny? I know other people on the thread did and I thought it was, but I haven't quite seen your opinion on it yet... can you tell us?

I thought the way people got upset over this video was funny. People really get worked up over stupid $hit.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread delivers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The video was pretty unfunny and irrelevant in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of Treon in general as he's represented the university poorly, but I'm not sure what people expect him to do, take himself out of the game? It's seems like the blame for this situation lies on coaches, former coaches and Grier. I see no evidence that Treon - all 5'9 and 180 lbs. of him, isn't competing to the best of his ability right now, which certainly has its serious limitations.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Never ever post negative comments about a fellow Gator fan.
Maybe apply that to the players, as well? They're doing a hell of a lot more for Gator football than the people who have "stopped going to Gainesville."

Sasquat & MJM will be the first on my Gatorchatter IGNORE list (others will fallow, I'm sure)... Ox has built a great/fun place for Gator Nation to hang out but franky, some of you suck the joy out this place.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, I didn't watch the video. Don't usually watch highlight videos, rants, etc because they usually suck. My original comments were in general about name calling, etc..

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said: Or maybe just follow rule #1 in life. Don't be an assh*le.

That is it...

My golden rule for message boards: If you do not care for someones post, don't read or don't respond. Never ever post negative comments about a fellow Gator fan. Which is why, at our former home, my IGNORE list was damn full. So, when Mr. OX (aka Mr. jawja red vette) built us a new home, I promised myself to be more "open/tolerant" and to never use the IGONRE list.

... promise broken... Sasquat & MJM will be the first on my Gatorchatter IGNORE list (others will fallow, I'm sure)... Ox has built a great/fun place for Gator Nation to hang out but franky, some of you suck the joy out this place.

FYI maybe my frustration level has diminished my BS level... blame that on treon as well!
:sadnanner:

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whats that? Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
And then he did it again and made no attempt to fix it (which is absurdly simple on this site). Still believe it was "accidental"?
I didn't find the video offensive or particularly funny. Occasionally mildly amusing is more accurate. The thread could probably be put under the same label; too long with occasional entertaining snippets. Just like Treon's play, I know you all can do better because I've seen it.

I come here for the same reason I watch the games, to be entertained, so goddamn it, Treon better get his head out of his azz, and the coaches better put him in a better game plan so there's a chance we might actually get to celebrate an offensive TD. And all you jobless hacks and employed slackers need step up your games as well. If someone has to be called an azzhole, or hot garbage, or trash, so be it.

BTW, I'm having a hard time figuring out the big difference, but apparently it's okay to call their play garbage but not trash?:dunno:. Is that one of the new rules?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, I'm having a hard time figuring out the big difference, but apparently it's okay to call their play garbage but not trash?:dunno:. Is that one of the new rules?

It's ok to call their "play" garbage or trash if you like. You just can't call the "player" garbage or trash. Or something like that...:dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, I have to call him Kyle Garbage? It doesnt have the same ring to it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: I'm just trying to follow the rules here.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:smooch:

tumblr_lxmc6akJKB1qhtq6so1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.