Treon Harris Rant

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go get high with your wife, it'll be an improvement. And yes, your wife stated on this very board that she smokes the sticky
He knows I smoke, I've smoked in front of him. He doesn't have a problem with anyone smoking...he just doesn't do it himself.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Look, this thread was about complaining about Treon. Stop complaining about the thread complaining about Treon. You're confusing the hell out of me.

Nav, don't look now hit you're complaining about complaining :cool:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nav, don't look now hit you're complaining about complaining :cool:
mind-blown-o.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If somebody sucks and they suck in front of 90,000 people and everybody can see they suck then what is the problem with saying they suck?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If somebody sucks and they suck in front of 90,000 people and everybody can see they suck then what is the problem with saying they suck?

Because it's redundant?
There's a fine line between making fun of somebody and hating. And that's in the eye of the beholder.

On the one hand Treon puts on the O&B, works his azz off (I assume) and loves the Gators.

On the other hand he did claim he was a QB.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Says the guy calling a 17 year old "Trash." :lol::lol::lol:

Don't smoke, but thanks for the suggestion. A nice Woodford Reserve or Jameson Black Barrel usually does the trick, though.

The guy apologized for the "Trash" reference and pointed out it was an autocorrect, which could have easily meant TYPO. The point being, why the eff that not good enough for you? And, better still, why are you, of all people, parading yourself around this place like you're some shining example of acting with class or dignity? :lol: You're a nice guy in person but you can be an absolute d-bag on the internet. For God's sake, people see right through your bullshyt.
FFS, both MJM and myself have said MULTIPLE times that we don't care if anyone criticizes his play. Both of us have done it ourselves. Once again, for those with reading comprehension problems, just be an adult and have some class about it. Is that really too much to ask?

Oh, brother, comes the high and mighty brandishing the sword of classiness and adulthood. Steve, you're a nice guy in person and Lord knows I tried to help you in multiple situations of personal need, but there are times where you simply can't help yourself. If anyone needs to chill here, it's you.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The guy apologized for the "Trash" reference and pointed out it was an autocorrect, which could have easily meant TYPO.
And then he did it again and made no attempt to fix it (which is absurdly simple on this site). Still believe it was "accidental"?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kyle Trash, I said it.

Yes, a 2 star HS backup is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.