Treon Harris Rant

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Wow, is this the new politically correct football now... You aren't allowed to criticize a player whom is playing awful?
There is a big difference between honest, well-intended criticism and hateful, destructive bashing.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
If you want to embarrass yourself by acting the way you act, I suppose that's ok. Free will and all. I'd like to think you aged past 10, but maturity isn't for everyone.
First off I think you will find it very difficult to find any post where I maliciously criticize players or even members on this board other than Alvin. Other than sarcasm and friendly banter I don't say much else. You make it a habit of attacking posters for threads that don't fit in your world view. But if it makes you feel better to call someone else immature then go ahead.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

NewI think there is a big difference between venting frustrations on a message board or FB post and saying it to somebody's face. That is part of what the message boards are around for. Like Ox always said.. this is therapy. We are all frustrated with Treon's play. I don't know of anybody who wishes harm on the kid.

And that is a point, if you are brave enough to announce to the world how bad a player for the team you love is then you should be man enough to say who you are so they know who their enemy is. The gdm semenholes eat this sh#t up when they see us trashing our own players *(and our program cause the players are the FACE of our program) here is an idea......let them do it. They are good at it. If you dont think so go to the rivals Nole site and them smack forum.

I defend JeffD and the coaches until they were not gators anymore. Hating on your own team seems sort of twisted to me. I hate dogs and noles and vols (not so much as they suck) and teams that we play. I hate that our def, played so well so long and could not get some point from the offense. You say how bad it is as a fan........imagine being Bullard or one of those guys playing hurt and getting the ball back over and over an over for the offense only to see no points. Yeah, you got it bad being a gator fan......s.h#t I still have national championship shirts I have not worn out yet, while UGA UT and many others wish for one,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
First off I think you will find it very difficult to find any post where I maliciously criticize players or even members on this board other than Alvin. Other than sarcasm and friendly banter I don't say much else. You make it a habit of attacking posters for threads that don't fit in your world view. But if it makes you feel better to call someone else immature then go ahead.
Calling a 17 year old "Trash" apparently doesn't count?

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because I know you're all just dying for me to weigh in:

• Any racial comments/insults about Treon or any other player are over the line and should not be tolerated. That said, I don't recall seeing any.
  • Though somewhat inelegantly stated, I agree with this:
    God Bless, there's a lot of sand in lot of vaginas. Maybe some of you guys can transfer to Mizzou so you can pontificate about micro-aggressions and have a safe space. And don't respond with a bunch of BS. You are participating in a double standard because Treon is black. A lot of us thought that Driskel was dealt a poor hand by having to play for Muschamp, but we still trashed him. Nothing has changed, Treon sucks right now, and yes he is black, but since when can black people not suck? Some of you guys suck worse than Treon
  • I too have grown a bit weary of Sas' righteous indignation, absolute certitude about whatever point he's trying to make and chat board macho rage at whomever dares to disagree with him and his somewhat bizarre worldview. But we all have our own quirks and idiosyncrasies, so....
...can we get back to trashing Treon now? :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
  • I too have grown a bit weary of Sas' righteous indignation, absolute certitude about whatever point he's trying to make and chat board macho rage at whomever dares to disagree with him and his somewhat bizarre worldview. But we all have our own quirks and idiosyncrasies, so...
bld.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I too have grown a bit weary of Sas' righteous indignation, absolute certitude about whatever point he's trying to make and chat board macho rage at whomever dares to disagree with him and his somewhat bizarre worldview. But we all have our own quirks and idiosyncrasies, so....
He's your basic run of the mill progressive. He likes to act like he's better than everyone else because he's offended. I don't think he realizes that all those that he acts like he's protecting think he's just another peckerwood.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's your basic run of the mill progressive. He likes to act like he's better than everyone else because he's offended. I don't think he realizes that all those that he acts like he's protecting think he's just another peckerwood.
Awwwww that hurts. Really, it does. An assh*le on the internet doesn't like me. :sadnanner:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's just your typical internet bully. Nothing more, nothing less.
Says the guy calling a 17 year old "Trash." :lol::lol::lol:

Go get high with your wife, it'll be an improvement. And yes, your wife stated on this very board that she smokes the sticky
Don't smoke, but thanks for the suggestion. A nice Woodford Reserve or Jameson Black Barrel usually does the trick, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.