Treon Harris, we wanted you all along

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;296391 said:
Treon's going to suck. He's the black Jeff Driskel with his 0.5 sec delay.

Happy to know you're behind the 6-0 Florida team 100%.... I can't stand people like you, no Treon is not as good as Grier but honestly, do we need Treon to be a hero against LSU? Probably not. It's gonna be a defensive battle and I think Treon is capable of managing the game just fine. I may be wrong, but we'll see Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Again, the difference between Treon now and Treon last year (who did get wins against UT and UGA) is Treon is getting the proper coaching. The gameplan will play to his strengths and continue to put players in the right position on the offensive side of the ball.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;n296391 said:
airplane-sniffing-glue-o.gif

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n296398 said:
Again, the difference between Treon now and Treon last year (who did get wins against UT and UGA) is Treon is getting the proper coaching. The gameplan will play to his strengths and continue to put players in the right position on the offensive side of the ball.

THIS is the key difference. I have no doubt we will have a fantastic game plan come Saturday. They aren't going to ask Treon to do stuff he can't do unless we are losing by a ton. If that's the case I don't think Grier would have been able to lead a comeback in Death Valley.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n296322 said:
You diehard Driskelites won't give up.

You would have hated winning SEC championships with Matthews, Dean and Wuerffel. They had about half the arm that Treon does and "floated" TD passes all the time.
Because every qb with a noodle arm is Danny wuerffel

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I hope Treon has put losing his job to Grier behind him and can step in and play well and keep the turnovers down.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n296429 said:
I hope Treon has put losing his job to Grier behind him and can step in and play well and keep the turnovers down.
Please, please, please find an avatar.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;n296391 said:
I don't like you much.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n296456 said:
Yes, he throws the ball late.

It is true, unfortunately. I think of the tiny window he threw to Powell across the middle for the TD. It could not be late and go. Just decide and flick it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It is what it is. Treon is what we got and we should still finish with atleast 9 regular season wins maybe 10. I think we can all agree that exceeded our expectations coming into the year and is a pretty damn good season considering what we've been through. Now that I've had time to step away from the ledge, i can see we beat Georgia and should have beat fsu with treon. I don't think we have much of a chance against lsu but we may still have a shot with uga and fsu.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
t-gator;n296522 said:
It is what it is. Treon is what we got and we should still finish with atleast 9 regular season wins maybe 10. I think we can all agree that exceeded our expectations coming into the year and is a pretty damn good season considering what we've been through. Now that I've had time to step away from the ledge, i can see we beat Georgia and should have beat fsu with treon. I don't think we have much of a chance against lsu but we may still have a shot with uga and fsu.

All three of those teams are one dimensional with average QB play at best. Treon is not the key in any of those games, our defense is. We kept the LSU game and FSU game close last year with Dumbchamp offense. I don't see why we can't do the same this year and actually put some points on the board with this current coaching staff.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
t-gator;n296522 said:

Don't count us out in this game. Or the season.

Everyone was right about this coach and his staff. They are good. Damn good.

We get so concerned talking about individual players, we forget its these coaches who are getting them to find a higher level of play.

Like folks on the board have said, our HC and his staff are the MVPs.

They'll be ready to rumble. Even without all the bullets in the gun.

Gotta make those FGs tho....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n296522 said:
It is what it is.
I'm not even sure we should listen to you. You aren't even a supporting member. What gives?

Do you realize that Supporting member is an automatic level 16 and allows you to see some of the racy things SQ posts in the saloon?

Now I'm not allowed to give out any more info but let's just say Sas is gone a lot and you will be VERY surprised at how revealing some of her photos are.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n296419 said:
THIS is the key difference. I have no doubt we will have a fantastic game plan come Saturday. They aren't going to ask Treon to do stuff he can't do unless we are losing by a ton. If that's the case I don't think Grier would have been able to lead a comeback in Death Valley.

Coaching will make all the difference between Treon 2014 and Treon 2015. In Mac we trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator