Treon Harris, we wanted you all along

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Treon was going to start against LSU anyway. The previous 6 weeks were just a clever ruse to catch Les Miles off guard.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Zambo;n296069 said:
Just stop making sense right now. BTW, I just noticed your name was sofla with a L. All this time I though you were a chick named Sophia.

Certainly explains the questionable PMs.

:lol:

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Sure we should still get to Atlanta with Harris unless we completely tank. But I was actually starting to have delusions that maybe we had a chance at the top 4. I have a hard time seeing that with Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n296147 said:
Sure we should still get to Atlanta with Harris unless we completely tank. But I was actually starting to have delusions that maybe we had a chance at the top 4. I have a hard time seeing that with Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we do but its not that easy - If we lose to Georgia and LSU - Georgia would win the East if they dont lose any more games they will be favored in probably.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n296149 said:
Hopefully we do but its not that easy - If we lose to Georgia and LSU - Georgia would win the East if they dont lose any more games they will be favored in probably.

We aren't losing to the Dwags...even if you are our starting QB.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
CapitalGator02;n296121 said:
Let's not forget that the East is terrible, we have tie breakers with both Tenn and Mizzou and our D is still ridiculous. Aside from the LSU game, I see no reason why we can't win out with Treon at the helm.
LSU game is the one I now think we win. Team will rally around Treon. After that, who knows?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
whomever is kicking FG's this week better have his head screwed on straight. not sure we'll be getting as many TD's as we'd like.

but here's to second chances. hope treon plays lights out.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
LongTooth;n296166 said:
whomever is kicking FG's this week better have his head screwed on straight. not sure we'll be getting as many TD's as we'd like.

but here's to second chances. hope treon plays lights out.

LSU's kicker is perfect on the year. No misses on XP or FG.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n296144 said:
Certainly explains the questionable PMs.

:lol:

Please disregard some of those pics I texted.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
depression-5-300x162.jpg

The plays are just not going to be the same...

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n295989 said:
He's got talent. His biggest issue is quick reads and making the defense pay on blitzes. He does have a better downfield pass though. Particularly wheel routes. Less velocity but more touch.

I recall Danny making a pretty good living throwing a ball like that......

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
ufgator812;n296117 said:
I am rooting for him and the Gators, but I have seen both play and throw. There is no pass that Treon performs better than Grier, except for the one directly after puff, puff...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

:lmao:

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Looks like everyone is going to focus on the Grier situation, which is out of everyone's control. and not focus on Treon. Hopefully this will play into coaching staffs hands and allow them to keep the Team focused with beating the hell out of the corndogs.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
dphgator96;n296205 said:
Looks like everyone is going to focus on the Grier situation, which is out of everyone's control. and not focus on Treon. Hopefully this will play into coaching staffs hands and allow them to keep the Team focused with beating the hell out of the corndogs.

This is a good thing. Treon can just focus on the game plan and get himself ready to go Saturday night under the radar.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I would be pumped if I was him. After I threw up, of course.

GoGators!

Alum
Jul 28, 2014
The Original DC;n296003 said:
Let's put it this way, Treon is every bit as good as LSU's Brandon Harris, in fact, maybe better. Of course, he doesn't have that o-line in front of him nor that horse wearing #7 in the backfield, but I'd take Treon over Brandon.

+1

And Taylor has been improving each game.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
GoGators!;n296223 said:
+1

And Taylor has been improving each game.

I would expect a lot of read option with Treon this weekend. Something to at least negate a little bit of the poor o-line play and aggressive LSU d-line. Treon can definitely make plays with his legs so I'm sure this will be a large part of the game plan.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the suspension is not reduced, it will be 13 games before Will Grier ever takes a snap for UF again.......... Wrap your head around that.

If we recruit well, Grier may never play another down at UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator