Treon's days may be numbered - now cited with driving w/o license

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n134961 said:
@RobbieAndreu: Florida quarterback Treon Harris is facing a second-degree misdemeanor charge for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.

Muschamp leaves and already our players are getting in trouble. I knew we should have given him another year.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@RobbieAndreu: Florida quarterback Treon Harris is facing a second-degree misdemeanor charge for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.

And so the offseason begins. :facepalm:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

661.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Don't think he's a bad kid, but proving to be an idiot.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I could be wrong but I have a feeling he's an infraction away from Big Mac showing him how the trap door works.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014

Is this even newsworthy? This happened to me on 13th street back in the day.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n134970 said:
Apparently he never even had a DL.

We have had that before with other players. How can you not have a license by the time you are 18? Maybe that should be a mandatory thing to take care of when they arrive on campus.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CRAP. JC Jackson and Jalen Tabor were in the car and there was weed.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RobbieAndreu: The car Harris was driving did not belong to Tabor or Jackson, either, thus they also were not charged with possession of marijuana.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n135004 said:
@RobbieAndreu: The car Harris was driving did not belong to Tabor or Jackson, either, thus they also were not charged with possession of marijuana.

In my area the cops would have charged them unless someone else in the car said it was theirs. They just arrest everyone in the car (the pricks hardly ever give a notice to appear either) and let the state drop the charge later usually.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Explain it to me again. How is this accused rapist and out of control thug who has weed but no driver's license different from born again Christian, Famous Jameis?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n135013 said:
Explain it to me again. How is this accused rapist and out of control thug who has weed but no driver's license different from born again Christian, Famous Jameis?
:bananawave:

Take some time off. Consider not coming back.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Stupid kids! Speeding and smoking weed. They must have thought they were in Tallycrappy

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n134985 said:
We have had that before with other players. How can you not have a license by the time you are 18? Maybe that should be a mandatory thing to take care of when they arrive on campus.

Your privileged upbringing is showing.

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
Alvin York;n135013 said:

There was an actual real investigation conducted?

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n134985 said:
We'd be much better off if they confiscated all their licenses and started a van shuttle service for the players instead. It'd be a much more effective way to spend the $25M they are putting into new academic facilities.

Oct 5, 2014
IMHO, he is just an average college quarterback. He is also an immature young man with character issues. At least, Driskel never embarrassed us off the football field.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n135013 said:

First was never accused of rape, sexual assualt and rape are two different charges. Winston was accused of Rape and Harris was accused of Sexual Assualt. The weed doesn't bother me, because it's like underage drinking. Driving without a license is just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.