Two Freshman WRs arrested

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Doesn't matter if it was someone's rusty old trailer....There were people inside who could have been harmed and even though no one was somebody still has to pay for it.
I still disagree. It was stupid and wrong but not a felony. Let alone 2 felonies including a 2nd degree felony. That's stupid and beyond bs.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
They made a choice. It was a poor choice. Let these jerks red shirt this year. Hopefully the part of the brain controlling judgement will develop and catch up the the part of the brain controlling athletic ability.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Can't these kids just get caught drinking or fighting or something else 18-22 year old kids do......Who the f vck brings a BB gun to college:facepalm:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If it was a couple of players on another team, what would you expect the charges to be?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Mac ain't going to like this....and we all know what happens when Mac doesn't like something or someone. At least 2017 looks good for WR recruiting.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Please don't blame the cops here. A day after what happened in Baton Rouge.... This is NOT on the cops. This is on the two stupid a-holes who thought it was a good idea to shoot a bb-gun at dorm windows. Completely careless and complete lack of respect by these two thugs. They have been on campus a month and they do this. First of all, why do they have a bb-gun in their dorm? There's no reason for anyone over the age of 15 to have a bb-gun....and there is no reason for a college football player to have one in his dorm. It's a slap in Coach McElwain's face....and it's not the cops fault.

Playing with BB guns makes them thugs? LOL

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If someone was shooting up your property would you feel the same.....I don't care if it was a BB gun or not I'd whip someone's ass....then call the cops and press charges. My 8 year old knows better than this...The only bull crap is that these deuce bags probably just wasted 2 valuable scholarships spots....
Not arguing and wasn't there to know for sure that it is true, but in th 1950s a bright and delicate classmate attended MSU leaving after a single semester. When asked"why" he said he couldn't tolerate the "skeet" shooting : rolling cafeteria dishes down a hall past a right angle turn where they were shot by students with shotguns. I can say from personal knowledge that after spending night on campus uI encountered a student on a four wheeler with a shotgun across the handlebars.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
You're that stupid? Yes, they SHOT INTO AN OCCUPIED DWELLING!

THAT makes them thugs. How obtuse are you?

I will refrain from name calling for the sake of the board. 2 kids playing with BB guns does not make them thugs. I seem to sense a little bit more behind that...BTW I'm sure that I am much more intelligent than you are. I'm willing to wager anything on that.

Don't make such egregious statements, it is not very becoming of you.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I will refrain from name calling for the sake of the board. 2 kids playing with BB guns does not make them thugs. I seem to sense a little bit more behind that...BTW I'm sure that I am much more intelligent than you are. I'm willing to wager anything on that.

Don't make such egregious statements, it is not very becoming of you.

I guess we're both stupid....because you just certainly confirmed your stupidity! Again, if you think shooting into an occupied dwelling and destroying University property does not make them thugs I guess you have different standards...which again, makes you stupid. Have a great day, dummy!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You're that stupid? Yes, they SHOT INTO AN OCCUPIED DWELLING!

THAT makes them thugs. How obtuse are you?

Hmmmm.....quite the label for teenagers being teenagers....if they were white would they still have the same label from you?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The seriousness of the charge could be altered based on whether or not the building or dwelling was occupied at the time. If it was occupied then it gets real sticky.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmm.....quite the label for teenagers being teenagers....if they were white would they still have the same label from you?

Bingo

I guess we're both stupid....because you just certainly confirmed your stupidity! Again, if you think shooting into an occupied dwelling and destroying University property does not make them thugs I guess you have different standards...which again, makes you stupid. Have a great day, dummy!

SMH...you are better than this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator