Two Freshman WRs arrested

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
The seriousness of the charge could be altered based on whether or not the building or dwelling was occupied at the time. If it was occupied then it gets real sticky.
Didn't stop FSU from letting the crimes go without even mentioning it as a crime being committed. Isn't it the same Florida law?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hmmmm.....quite the label for teenagers being teenagers....if they were white would they still have the same label from you?

You're seriously going to play the race card. Wow. You just went full retard.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let Huntley deal with it....plea it down to mischief

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The seriousness of the charge could be altered based on whether or not the building or dwelling was occupied at the time. If it was occupied then it gets real sticky.
Pretty sure the "dorm" would have at least 1 person in it which is considered the dwelling. Might be able to beat the charges down if the rooms they shot at were empty
You're seriously going to play the race card. Wow. You just went full retard.

Did I, or did I point out the obvious idiocy derived from your last few posts? I didn't play any card, just trying to get to the root of how someone can get labeled a "thug" in your world? Because to me, two 18 year olds making a bad decision makes them two 18 year olds making a bad decision they will hopefully learn from.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pretty sure the "dorm" would have at least 1 person in it which is considered the dwelling. Might be able to beat the charges down if the rooms they shot at were empty

Did I, or did I point out the obvious idiocy derived from your last few posts? I didn't play any card, just trying to get to the root of how someone can get labeled a "thug" in your world? Because to me, two 18 year olds making a bad decision makes them two 18 year olds making a bad decision they will hopefully learn from.

Actions make a person a thug.....and shooting into an occupied dwelling is an action that tells me (and you and the whole world) that they are thugs. If you are okay with that then that's great. I'm not okay with it....but full-retard is a good way to describe your thinking.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Actions make a person a thug.....and shooting into an occupied dwelling is an action that tells me (and you and the whole world) that they are thugs. If you are okay with that then that's great. I'm not okay with it....but full-retard is a good way to describe your thinking.
:lmao:........ :poop:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm more pissed about what it does to the team since no one got hurt.....but I can also say that I've never pulled the trigger of ANY gun when there was ANY chance of someone being harmed by my action.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I'm confused...I thought they shot into the front of the dorm...so not an occupied dwelling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.