Two Freshman WRs arrested

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Actions make a person a thug.....and shooting into an occupied dwelling is an action that tells me (and you and the whole world) that they are thugs. If you are okay with that then that's great. I'm not okay with it....but full-retard is a good way to describe your thinking.

I think there is a difference between being "OK" with their actions and calling them "thugs". I don't consider a couple guys playing with a BB gun a thug... it was a stupid decision and they deserved to be punished, but when I think of a thug... I think of somebody looking to physically harm somebody else and I don't see that here..

Maybe the issue here is that your interpretation of "thug" is different from the rest of us.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad you think shooting into an occupied dwelling and destroying University property is funny. I was right, you went FULL-RETARD!
Whats funny is your over-reactionary and rash judgement of someones actions when you were neither there or involved. You are labeling two teens that you don't know, something they likely are not. You still never answered the question of what you would call these two kids if they were white? My guess is morons, or idiots or maybe even crazy rednecks?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Whats funny is your over-reactionary and rash judgement of someones actions when you were neither there or involved. You are labeling two teens that you don't know, something they likely are not. You still never answered the question of what you would call these two kids if they were white? My guess is morons, or idiots or maybe even crazy rednecks?

Again with the race card......

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't stop FSU from letting the crimes go without even mentioning it as a crime being committed. Isn't it the same Florida law?

The second we start acting like the SOW than we are as morally bankrupt as they are. Not something I want to do.

How long have these kids been on campus? Weeks? Lots of disrespect going on right there.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm.....quite the label for teenagers being teenagers....if they were white would they still have the same label from you?

Normally, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but not so much this time. These kids made a really idiotic, careless choice and someone could have gotten injured. This is particularly disappointing after Jarrad Davis discussed the importance of making the right choices and being accountable when so many people have invested in your future. Pigmentation has nothing to do with civilization in this case. There is no excuse. Maybe Tyrie was too busy dozing off again instead of taking Davis' words to heart. Really disappointed in both kids. I still think Cleveland has the potential to be a major playmaker at the receiver position, but he needs to get his act together quickly or he'll be suiting up for Blinn Community College quicker than he can say TEXAS.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
The second we start acting like the SOW than we are as morally bankrupt as they are. Not something I want to do.

How long have these kids been on campus? Weeks? Lots of disrespect going on right there.
Charging them with a misdemeanor would have been perfectly fine...but we went the extra mile and are trying to get them put in prison for 15 years...huge leap from the norm. FSU does nothing and we treat all crimes like it was a billion times worse. FSU's is way worse, but our method is just as stupid and still wrong imo

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BMF,

You've spent the entire thread attacking posters. I'm sending you on a 2 hour timeout. And don't get all angry about it. Just take it as a cooling off period.

Geez.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Charging them with a misdemeanor would have been perfectly fine...but we went the extra mile and are trying to get them put in prison for 15 years...huge leap from the norm. FSU does nothing and we treat all crimes like it was a billion times worse. FSU's is way worse, but our method is just as stupid and still wrong imo

With everything going on in the world right now? You'd think these guys would be minding their p's and q's. This is gross stupidity. Trying to minimize it, isn't helping.

I doubt anyone is trying to put them in prison for 15 years. Come on dude. You're about to make the short list for best supporting actress in a drama or mini-series.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
With everything going on in the world right now? You'd think these guys would be minding their p's and q's. This is gross stupidity. Trying to minimize it, isn't helping.

I doubt anyone is trying to put them in prison for 15 years. Come on dude. You're about to make the short list for best supporting actress in a drama or mini-series.
A second degree felony in Florida can get up to 15 years in prison and adding in the other felony, these are serious charges that just shouldn't be.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
A second degree felony in Florida can get up to 15 years in prison and adding in the other felony, these are serious charges that just shouldn't be.

How about you getting angry over them being stupid instead of law enforcement? I really think you are coming at this one wrong. Just MHO.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
How about you getting angry over them being stupid instead of law enforcement? I really think you are coming at this one wrong. Just MHO.
Law enforcement did their job...its the actual charge that is stupid imo. They screwed up committing a stupid, idiotic crime....its just not as severe as the crime they are charged with.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will refrain from name calling for the sake of the board.

Don't make such egregious statements, it is not very becoming of you.

I guess we're both stupid....because you just certainly confirmed your stupidity! ........which again, makes you stupid. Have a great day, dummy!

BMF does like to pick him a fight now. I can't tell if he's really an angry, bullying type of individual or if he's just trolling... For his sake, I hope it's just an intentional troll job. Speaking of jobs, I think he's due to give saban another 'handy some time today...

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
BMF does like to pick him a fight now. I can't tell if he's really an angry, bullying type of individual or if he's just trolling... For his sake, I hope it's just an intentional troll job. Speaking of jobs, I think he's due to give saban another 'handy some time today...

I'm here for it lol...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad you think shooting into an occupied dwelling and destroying University property is funny. I was right, you went FULL-RETARD!

Is it any wonder why we can't have nice things?
:facepalm:

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I think there is a difference between being "OK" with their actions and calling them "thugs". I don't consider a couple guys playing with a BB gun a thug... it was a stupid decision and they deserved to be punished, but when I think of a thug... I think of somebody looking to physically harm somebody else and I don't see that here..

Maybe the issue here is that your interpretation of "thug" is different from the rest of us.
Thank you

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law enforcement did their job...its the actual charge that is stupid imo. They screwed up committing a stupid, idiotic crime....its just not as severe as the crime they are charged with.
I'm with you on the frustration about how severe some of our athletes get punished compared to others....But this was a very stupid thing for them to do. Let's hope that this basically serves as a case of "Scared Straight" for these two young men.....If the look on Wells face in the mugshot is any indication it seems to be working.....:eek3:

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Community service in the foreseeable future along with missing the first game of the season is my guess. Anything worse than that and I'd be shocked.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:inout:

We're at each others throats over a BB gun? :facepalm:

I'm not sure who to blame, Chimp or Meyer? Otherwise, it appears Mac has lost his grip on the program.

/sarcasm

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
:inout:

We're at each others throats over a BB gun? :facepalm:

I'm not sure who to blame, Chimp or Meyer? Otherwise, it appears Mac has lost his grip on the program.

/sarcasm

Just goes to show that no matter how strongly you vet a recruit they are still youngsters that are very capable of bad decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.