Two Freshman WRs arrested

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When I was 18, staying out drinking till four and getting up at 530 for wasn't shcit.

Yep in the Army we were out many times with only 2 hours of sleep or so before having to run 5 miles and all that other stuff. You were good as long as you didn't fall back from the unit during the run.

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
It's a BB Gun for Gods sake!

The only way it can seriously hurt you is to shoot you in the eye from 20 ft away. It won't shatter glass and it won't do anything other than make a blood blister on exposed skin. It's just a BB gun, not an RPG!

Our whole country has become pussified!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah it shows up as a felony arrest. Also shows that I was acquitted though. Not sure of the particulars... have to ask 'Law. But the arrest is still present. At the time I could have had it espounged (sp?) from my record but it was like $500 and I didn't have the money.

I actually used a public defender through the whole process and didn't tell my parents. In retrospect that was stupid. They would have helped me and I'm sure would have shelled out the money to clear my record. When I finally told them years later they were incensed that I didn't let them help me. But it was a weird time for me. I was trying to be on my own. I fell in love with a girl and we were getting married. We got married one week after my 20th birthday. The warrant actually came in the mail a couple days before the wedding... so I was a wanted man while on our honey moon (And not just by the Ol Lady...) Not that anyone was looking for me or anything but I was paranoid about be pulled over by a state trooper the entire time.

I always thought that was weird though. If someone is arrested and then found innocent, shouldn't the arrest be deleted by the state. I got jammed up on some BS charges by a part-time, red neck, pissed off, sheriffs deputy and was found to be "NOT GUILTY" in a COURT OF LAW and now I have to shell out my hard earned money to clear my name for a sh!t charge that never should have happened in the first case?!?!? Where is the JUSTICE in that???

Anyway, I just celebrated my 41st birthday (it was celebrated despite not having a happy b'day "Alagator" thread on my favorite website) and me and that sweet girl, who took a chance on this wanted man, just celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary.

Wow, I have a nearly identical story. Picked up an old busted Bob's barricade laying in a ditch. Grand theft and trespassing on a construction site. Didn't tell my parents. Went to court. Dismissed with Nolle Prosequi, or something like that. Had to do community service and 6 months probation. Trying to study my physics book was interesting in that office. But, I also have to explain it every where I go.

I hope these 2 learned their lesson.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think t-gator is the first person to ever have two posts in the same thread with 10+ likes. He may be the last person we would have ever guessed to hold that record.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I shot a window of an abandoned house with a BB gun when I was 12. I got yelled at by some cops and taken home where I got my ass beat by my dad. Was fun, would do again...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Seems like every season now I get stuck waiting for something bad to happen; hoping that it won't happen but it always does.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I shot a window of an abandoned house with a BB gun when I was 12. I got yelled at by some cops and taken home where I got my ass beat by my dad. Was fun, would do again...
:lol: same here but I was 6 and it was multiple windows in the neighbors house... In my defense I was trying to shoot a bumblebee though...@ss beating was harsh, but I remember that day like yesterday!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:sadnanner: dang, dislike from ala. I know my story wasnt as good as yours, but you didnt have to be mean about it.

#thuglife

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Well ...
:sadnanner: dang, dislike from ala. I know my story wasnt as good as yours, but you didnt have to be mean about it.

#thuglife

Maybe he just hit the wrong one by mistake... they are very close together.
Much like the split-tails where the taint is narrow and the playground is very close to the sewer.

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well ...

Much like the split-tails where the taint is narrow and playground is very close to the sewer.

:lol: no doubt. But I still have to bust his balls.

Seriously though.... Is "thug" reserved for only black people now? Not that shooting out a window with a BB gun equates to being a thug, but I simply didnt pick up any racial overtones by his use of the word "thug".

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
:lol: no doubt. But I still have to bust his balls.

Seriously though.... Is "thug" reserved for only black people now? Not that shooting out a window with a BB gun equates to being a thug, but I simply didnt pick up any racial overtones by his use of the word "thug".

the word has a long history...
I like Tupac's description:

When Tupac Shakur popularized the phrase “thug life” in the early 1990s, writes Michael Jeffries in Thug Life: Race, Gender, and the Meaning of Hip-Hop, “the concept of the thug underwent a...transformation, from signifying disgust, rebellion, and nihilism to evoking coolness and power.”
Notably, Shakur used “thug life” as an acronym for “This Hate U Gave Lil’ Infants F**k Everybody.”
(On “Thug 4 Life,” he raps: “Thug muthaf**kas don’t die, we get high, we multiply, muthaf**ka!”)

http://www.newsweek.com/brief-history-word-thug-326595

So it looks like a word that the hip hop culture has appropriated and the rest of society is now forbidden to use it .. or be labeled a racist if you do.

Questlove GomezVerified account‏@questlove
"Thugs" = N*ggers #KnowTheCode

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
the word has a long history...
I like Tupac's description:

When Tupac Shakur popularized the phrase “thug life” in the early 1990s, writes Michael Jeffries in Thug Life: Race, Gender, and the Meaning of Hip-Hop, “the concept of the thug underwent a...transformation, from signifying disgust, rebellion, and nihilism to evoking coolness and power.”
Notably, Shakur used “thug life” as an acronym for “This Hate U Gave Lil’ Infants F**k Everybody.”
(On “Thug 4 Life,” he raps: “Thug muthaf**kas don’t die, we get high, we multiply, muthaf**ka!”)

http://www.newsweek.com/brief-history-word-thug-326595

So it looks like a word that the hip hop culture has appropriated and the rest of society is now forbidden to use it .. or be labeled a racist if you do.

Questlove GomezVerified account‏@questlove
"Thugs" = N*ggers #KnowTheCode
Too bad that "thug muthaf**ka" got shot down. I thought he just got high and multiplied. :dunno:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well ...

Much like the split-tails where the taint is narrow and the playground is very close to the sewer.
Don't knock it till you've tried it...

Back door, no baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator