UF pilfers FAU to hire Kerry Dixon II as WR coach

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
GatorTAG;n161813 said:
McElwain runs the wishbone. No WR coach needed.

Remember Chris Colinsworth was a HS Wishbone QB, so I guess you are saying that we are going to get a 5* Whishbone QB?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ocho1.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n167270 said:
The wishbone cancels out talent differences

Thought that was Ga. Southern with their triple option. Too bad a loss to them didn't cancel contracts.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n170185 said:
Mac said in today's presser we would have one real soon.

Dang Williston, I saw your name was the last one posted on this thread and came here hoping you had some tidbit about who the guy was gonna be.

I saw him say that. But he didn't seem to have the same confidence he's had before when saying it. I got the impression there was a couple of folks he was considering or who were considering us...but just got the impression he wasn't as pumped or jacked about it. I dunno...maybe he was just tired. I just didn't get the feeling that it was nailed down. Obviously I was hoping I was wrong and you had a nugget for us.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n170185 said:
Mac said in today's presser we would have one real soon.

Do you reckon' he was waiting on a coach to finish up NSD????

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n170230 said:
Do you reckon' he was waiting on a coach to finish up NSD????

I don't. I think whoever he wanted didn't pan out and he said to hell with it until after NSD while they focused on securing the best class they could. I suspect the search is under way again.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n170234 said:
I don't. I think whoever he wanted didn't pan out and he said to hell with it until after NSD while they focused on securing the best class they could. I suspect the search is under way again.

Well Coach Mac took care of NSD pretty well for the sh!t pile he was handed. He'll probably do well on the WR Coach too.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
MJMGator;n170234 said:

I believe this to be true

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
Alagator;n170206 said:
Dang Williston, I saw your name was the last one posted on this thread and came here hoping you had some tidbit about who the guy was gonna be.

I saw him say that. But he didn't seem to have the same confidence he's had before when saying it. I got the impression there was a couple of folks he was considering or who were considering us...but just got the impression he wasn't as pumped or jacked about it. I dunno...maybe he was just tired. I just didn't get the feeling that it was nailed down. Obviously I was hoping I was wrong and you had a nugget for us.

I got a little nugget for ya....:moon::kiffin: I think Mac is just trolling us.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Billy Napier was the qb in my oldest sons recruiting class at Furman

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;n170306 said:
I got a little nugget for ya....:moon::kiffin: I think Mac is just trolling us.

That's cold, sir. But be careful...Matt.M may be stalking this thread as we speak...

:suspect2:

:butthurt:

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

:heehee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.