What's the latest on D'Anfre McGriff

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Pretty weak to do a drive by trash talking post. Jimbobo needs to come back to play

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zach is doing his Mail Stack at his new gig. In the 12/23 edition, he states that McGriff has the test scores, but no one knows what his credits situation is. He said McGriff is weighing his options. Zach also said that the class will be tight on numbers which may push McGriff out. That sounds very odd to me. He should still have 4 yrs...correct? Hope he makes it in the class.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Zach is doing his Mail Stack at his new gig. In the 12/23 edition, he states that McGriff has the test scores, but no one knows what his credits situation is. He said McGriff is weighing his options. Zach also said that the class will be tight on numbers which may push McGriff out. That sounds very odd to me. He should still have 4 yrs...correct? Hope he makes it in the class.
Wonder if Saban is looking for Henry's replacement....

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If this kid qualifies we need to get him in. He's a rare and special talent with the combination of size and speed and..........awww CRAP!!! 'Cret's probably right and Saban's already sent the bagman by his place.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If this kid qualifies we need to get him in. He's a rare and special talent with the combination of size and speed and..........awww CRAP!!! 'Cret's probably right and Saban's already sent the bagman by his place.
It would only make sense if he's having difficulties with academics that Bama and FSU are probably on his mind.....I agree though that he looks like a real game changer and we need all of those that we can get.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Wouldn't he count against last years class though since that is what he was recruited as? If that's the case I am sure a roster spot will open up as soon as someone can throw Hardin off the bus. If it is his grades then well crap. We keep loosing some good pieces over this while all of our rivals open their arms to them. The football team is not meant to be full of scholars as long as they perform as an average student.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zach also said that the class will be tight on numbers which may push McGriff out. That sounds very odd to me. He should still have 4 yrs...correct.
U gotta be effin kidding me. I can go down the roster and find a dozen players who arent div1 players and will never contribute. Its hard to believe we cant find room for this kid.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
U gotta be effin kidding me. I can go down the roster and find a dozen players who arent div1 players and will never contribute. Its hard to believe we cant find room for this kid.

I believe Ginger has the right idea here...
...I am sure a roster spot will open up as soon as someone can throw Hardin off the bus.

FTR, If he wants to come here and can get past admissions, there is no way in hell the staff passes on this kid. They'll find room for this game changer.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
The problem with last years in used scholly's is that they are already being used for EE this year, of which we have a record #

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he was referring to class numbers not roster numbers. Still doesn't make sense to me. Take him over any TE they're waiting on

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he was referring to class numbers not roster numbers. Still doesn't make sense to me. Take him over any TE they're waiting on
I have a good feeling that class size will not be the reason he doesn't come to UF.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have a good feeling that class size will not be the reason he doesn't come to UF.
You're probably right. If he doesn't come here I hope he takes off to Oregon or some other Pac 12 school

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There are at least 10 pieces of filler in the class also.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it's just cover so he isn't embarrassed if he can't get admitted or something.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it's just cover so he isn't embarrassed if he can't get admitted or something.
I think I'll root for him wherever he goes. He's been loyal to UF this past year. I hope credits and admissions aren't an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator