What's the latest on D'Anfre McGriff

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Come on guys, I've been on other boards where the slightest hint of dissension is dealt with swiftly. Is that the kind of board we want?
Let these rival clowns gum run so we can argue back and embarrass them. I enjoy their creativity with trash talk
I have no problem with the creative ones at all. The schitspewers that come out swinging for the fence and bring no entertainment value can be shown the door.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
First of all, McElwain did not "flip" McGriff. He wanted to go to Auburn, but they booted him from their class because they didn't think he would qualify. Unlike Auburn, UF did not have recruits begging to come to UF so McElwain had room to take a chance on the unlikely event McGriff would qualify. Second of all, he won't make it to UF this time either and he's not as highly regarded as your imagination. https://rivals.yahoo.com/floridastate/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3734/0 As you can see, he's not even at the top of the list of prep school prospects. He also lists Notre Dame, but there's zero chance he qualifies to go there, as well. The top of the list has an FSU commit, but what else is new? FSU continues to dominate the state and pounds UF. As my name implies, the place formerlyy known as the "Swamp" is now Jimbo Fisher Field. This past time UF couldn't even cross the goal line once, at least they did that feat the previous four times Fisher has whipped their ass.
I'm for keeping him around....As much as I hate Clowns there isn't a thing he said that isn't true as much as it might hurt. The other thing is this board has no rival posters at all...No I don't consider Alvie a "real poster" because he either doesn't know anything about football or doesn't mention it....if in fact he is a real person...
I think it's time to spice up some of our debates with outsider viewpoints AS LONG AS they stay within the rules. And for those who just can't get enough of the corpse flogging that this board is becoming famous for, you guys can always dredge up a Driskel thread...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The clown made one post. May not make another one. Some of you guys are acting a little strangely. Have I ever allowed a troll to take over the board? I won't let them get you, I promise.

Besides, this kind of thing isn't always bad. It stokes much-needed hatred between the rivalry, and makes our future wins more satisfying.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The clown made one post. May not make another one. Some of you guys are acting a little strangely. Have I ever allowed a troll to take over the board? I won't let them get you, I promise.

Besides, this kind of thing isn't always bad. It stokes much-needed hatred between the rivalry, and makes our future wins more satisfying.

I dont mind debate. When they come here and spew nonsense and all they are here for is to piss people off like this person is, then I would ban them.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Fine, fine, fine. Merry Christmas JimboFisherField. May your clown shoe stocking be filled with many pleasantries that suit your fancy, such as, but not limited to, paternity test gift certificates, an eight ball, an FSU special edition get out of jail free card, balloons, a ski mask, Jimbo's son's hair dresser's number, a satchel of snow crab legs, and an autographed picture of your Noles at the White House. Hug a nut.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fine, fine, fine. Merry Christmas JimboFisherField. May your clown shoe stocking be filled with many pleasantries that suit your fancy, such as, but not limited to, paternity test gift certificates, an eight ball, an FSU special edition get out of jail free card, balloons, a ski mask, Jimbo's son's hair dresser's number, a satchel of snow crab legs, and an autographed picture of your Noles at the White House. Hug a nut.
While they're renaming things over in Tally, shouldn't "Taylor Jacobs Bedroom" be nominated?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
First of all, McElwain did not "flip" McGriff. He wanted to go to Auburn, but they booted him from their class because they didn't think he would qualify. Unlike Auburn, UF did not have recruits begging to come to UF so McElwain had room to take a chance on the unlikely event McGriff would qualify. Second of all, he won't make it to UF this time either and he's not as highly regarded as your imagination. https://rivals.yahoo.com/floridastate/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3734/0 As you can see, he's not even at the top of the list of prep school prospects. He also lists Notre Dame, but there's zero chance he qualifies to go there, as well. The top of the list has an FSU commit, but what else is new? FSU continues to dominate the state and pounds UF. As my name implies, the place formerlyy known as the "Swamp" is now Jimbo Fisher Field. This past time UF couldn't even cross the goal line once, at least they did that feat the previous four times Fisher has whipped their ass.
Shut up damn troll

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
While they're renaming things over in Tally, shouldn't "Taylor Jacobs Bedroom" be nominated?

Yep. I give you Taylor Jacobs Field. No official word on the field conditions, but I'd imagine at this point it's pretty sloppy.

candifishersm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator